The Collar Picture Thread

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Hudson won a 1.5" Collar Mania minky collar. I had been looking at trying a 1.5" on him and Collar Mania was having one of their many contests. I've decided that while I"m OK with the 1.5" on him, I do think the buckle is too large.

I tried to get a nice picture of it, but SOMEONE thinks he should be center of the camera's attention.

It is super soft and fuzzy and I just want to pet it.
I love, love,love that collar. I really feel like petting it:lol-sign:

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Merlin got a new collar and I'm in love.

It's pikachu! A loop martingale 1.5" and the inner lining is red satin and the outside is the cutest pikachu pattern in the world, with his name embroidered :) it's so well made and I just love it!

Courtesy of dogs by the bay! https://www.facebook.com/dogsbythebay

Last edited:

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye

It's pikachu! A loop martingale 1.5" and the inner lining is red satin and the outside is the cutest pikachu pattern in the world, with his name embroidered :) it's so well made and I just love it!

!!!
The awesomeness of a Pikachu collar is beyond the limits of any human language.

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon

Seamus has this collar too! Only it's not embroidered.

Torch

Rhys in his 1.5 inch Stillwater leather collar. VERY heavy duty.

This one is brand new. 1.5 inch Bulldog supply collar. Just plain blue.

Rhys in his 1.5 inch Stillwater 4-ply collar. And his Stillwater harness.

The boys have matching 1.5 inch Gun dog supply collars with name plates.

And my favorite. A 2 inch leather with the studs and Rhys's name stamped on it. He's still growing into it.

I have lots more, but they only fit Henry now. I'll try and find a pic of the whole collection lol.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
We got our Ellas Lead collar today!

But I am too lazy to use a real camera, so crappy cell phone pics will have to do.

She looks spiffy though! It's like the first... nice, not silly/neon collar she has ever had hahahaha. Mature dog needs a mature collar. :p

Fran101

Resident fainting goat

But I am too lazy to use a real camera, so crappy cell phone pics will have to do.

She looks spiffy though! It's like the first... nice, not silly/neon collar she has ever had hahahaha. Mature dog needs a mature collar. :p
It looks great on her :D great choice!! Love the blue!

Merlin is getting his first big boy leather collar as well soon lol still might end up in the pikachu more often than not though haha

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
After seeing Merlin's collar I was almost convinced I needed a Pikachu collar too. You can never outgrow Pokemon. :p

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew

Holy crap our Boxer girls have almost identical collars. Harlow has the Tupelo from Karma in bone (minus the extra d-ring).
http://karmacollars.com/products/the-tupelo

I need to get some new pictures of my crew. They both got Karmas and Zumi's for Christmas and I've been a bad dog mom and haven't gotten decent pictures because it's COLD.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Holy crap our Boxer girls have almost identical collars. Harlow has the Tupelo from Karma in bone (minus the extra d-ring).
http://karmacollars.com/products/the-tupelo

I need to get some new pictures of my crew. They both got Karmas and Zumi's for Christmas and I've been a bad dog mom and haven't gotten decent pictures because it's COLD.
Lol thats hilarious, they are really similar!

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
OMG I love the Pikachu, Fran and Tortilla!!!! I have a Pokemon fabric one from Collarmania, but no pictures of Jari wearing it (it's his). I should remedy that...

I got this one back in November for Bubbles - an Ella's Lead Halloween-y:

This is Kimma's new collar (her first really nice one) - Ella's Lead Absolute Genius McStolly:

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Harleigh hasn't gotten a new collar in quite some time. Mainly because (a) she has plenty and (b) she goes naked most of the time now:p

I actually think these were the last 2 collars she got, both from Collar Mania

Double Collars! by AdventuresOfACrazyLab, on Flickr

However, I really like The Flower by Ella's Lead. I think it would look cute on Harleigh:p Maybe for a late 5th birthday present! lol

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
I also have to Paco Collars in the works. :p A 3/4" tapered to 1/2" Stardust in black leather, silver hardware with light green, aqua and light blue stones, and a 1" tapered to 3/4" XDog in black, silver hardware and purple, lavender and abalone stones.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Sooo... I got my two Karma Collars and Zumi leads a while ago. My computer is naughty and doesn't like to upload photos, so it's been a while since I've taken some.

Here's Rider in his altered Zion:

Harlow in her Tupelo:

And Rider's Zumi:

I'll have to wait to get photos of Harlow in her Zumi until later AND since I won the name game, I ordered Josh a Zumi for his future bird dog as well. I'll get photos of that later as well. :D

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
How do you like the Karma Collars? I've got my eye on a few of them, but haven't tried them out. I'd like to get a Princess or Stargazer from them, once I recover from my Paco binge, that is.

Members online

No members online now.