Identification

Red Chrome

Mine are all Microchipped. Hobie is done with HomeAgain. Judge is done with HomeAgain and AKC CAR(He has 2 chips). LoLa is done with AKC CAR.

Mine never wear collars except when in public, so they rarely wear tags. But on their tag collars, are 3 different ID tags all with 2 different phone numbers(mine as well as family members who could get ahold of me), Microchip tags and rabies tags.

In my county there is no dog licensing laws!

1: Is your dog microchipped
Not yet,the vet suggested that she wait until she was put under when she was spayed.Also considering the amount of them that move around the body I am unsure how useful this would be.I will do it though,just when she gets spayed.
2: Does your dog wear a collar with ID?
Coco wears a harness with a tag on it,it say's her name and my mums number9which hasn't changed in 20 years)I plan on getting a more resilient and long term one that can hold more information.The only time Coco doesn't wear a tag is when I slip a collar and lead on to go toilet.She doesn't go off lead if there is no tag,end of!
3: If applicable, do you keep your dog licensed?
Don't need to.

Doberluv

1: Is your dog microchipped

I had my Doberman microchipped, but the two Chihuahuas aren't.

2: Does your dog wear a collar with ID? If so, when? What other tags, if any, are on the collar?

My dogs don't own a collar, just harnesses for when we go on walks and no...no ID tags.

3: If applicable, do you keep your dog licensed?

No.

My dogs are always in the house with me or outside WITH ME. We have a fenced yard. They never leave my side and are not one of those kind of dogs that will run off even if given a chance. They're always somewhere around the vicinity of my ankles. :p So, they aren't apt to get lost or stolen where they'd need ID.

And I don't see any point in licensing them, again because they'll never wind up running the streets. Licensing here though, is free for spayed and neutered dogs. I suppose I should get around to doing it so they won't be illegals. I just don't see the point of licensing them.

Members online

No members online now.