Is your dog "obsessed" with anything?

Scooter

I should add Zoe is also obsessed with squirrels. She will chase one up a tree, the follow it as it leaps from tree to tree, all the while barking and wimpering. Poor squirrels!!

Jynx

masi is obsessed with frisbees of any kind, always has one in her mouth.:))

Jynx's obsession is food, anytime, anything, anywhere:))

Jag is tennis ball obsessed:))

Amanda885

he is obsessed with this new 2 ring toy we got him...and he's obsessed at smelling..anything and everything..whether its good or bad, lol.. as long as it has a smell. haha!

Sher

Designed for Love
Lily is obsessed with finding/chasing/killing lizards... then she tosses them up in the air a few times like a cat playing with a mouse and goes on her way looking for another one...

Kaylee is-

Food

Food

Oh and Food

And raccoons. We had one in our breezeway one night and ever since then if it's dark out and someone opens the door or even speaks loudly she runs to the door barking, then runs to the bathroom window which looks into the breezeway and if that's shut she runs to the basement which has a window that looks up onto the deck which leads to the breezeway

Hannah will find a toy every couple of months and love it. It won't leave her side, she'll sleep with it and carry it around and get very sad looking if you take it away and very offended if it's thrown. Then after awhile she will chew all of it's legs off (if it has legs) and then eat the head.

my previous dog was ball crazy too. he was a springer spaniel. even on leash, when I'm tugging him away, he'll choke himself and to stare at any ball. so much for being a well trained pup. haha. I always have to carry his butt to face away from the ball or distract him with another ball/round thing. he likes to play with oranges too

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.