Swamp Snip pics!

Dekka

Just try me..
There is a impromptu pond/swamp beside the new agility ring. Dekka and Cider played in it as we picked rocks today (and are my legs SORE!!) I didn't get any pics of them :( And Cider was really really liking the farm dog life and was rolling in the dirt and splashing through the swamp. Dekka kept trying to plant tripe trees in the dirt. But had to go dig it back up if Cider came near and try a new location. She eventually broke down and just ate the tripe.

I took Snip up to enjoy the impromptu pond...

Moar

As fun as it looked, I didn't go in.....though I'll likely have the excavator into more muck than that this week again....

Giny

haha, the poodles are looking at the pictures with aw, and some disgust...lol

The first pictures is amazing!

Dekka

Just try me..
LOL Giny...Thats pretty much what the whippets think!

I don't know if I would let them do that if they had poodle coats (or really any coat but a good wirey one) JRT coats don't hold dirt. Once they are dry they are clean. The whippets look cleanish till you bathe them and then the water that comes out is brownish. The water that comes out of a JRT coat is clear. (I bathe them only when they smell bad)

Ultimate farm dog coats. Now don't ask about the BC after he gets swamping......

Members online

No members online now.