Digital Paintings

Hello all, my name is Sang and I am new to this forum. I have 2 dogs, both beautiful girls, and both mixed breeds. I saw this art area so I thought I'd share some of my work. They are digital paintings of our girls Jackie and Delta. So let's see if this works.:)

Zoom said:
Those are all quite lovely! How did you do them?

Welcome to the forum!
Thanks:) I use a program called Painter. It's the closest thing available on the computer to actually painting. It mimics all the different types of brushes you might have if you painted traditionally, but without the mess:)

BTW, I'm always looking for new inspiration. You can only do so many paintings of your own dogs after all. So if anyone could send me some pics of their dogs I could use as inspiration, I would really appreciate it. Thanks:D

Kase

They are amazing, I've never seen anything like them before. I love the second one.

Feel free to use any of these if they are suitable.

Kase said:
They are amazing, I've never seen anything like them before. I love the second one.

Feel free to use any of these if they are suitable.

Thanks for the images. They are beautiful. I will definitely use them, and then post them here when I am finished. Probably later this week. Thanks again:)

moe

I love those, wish I could do something like that, could you use any of these photos. I would love to see what you can do with them.

Mo

Wow Moe, those are great too. I'd definitely like to use those. Beautiful dog. Man, can't wait to get started on these:)

New Painting

Thanks to the help of the members here on the forum, I have been able to start some new paintings. Here is the first of the series. It is of Kase's golden retreiver. Thanks again for the pics. They've been a great help. And I'll be posting more paintings here as I do them:)

Kase

WOW that is brilliant, I love it :). Thankyou for using my picture, you've done a really amazing job. It's great how you've captured all the different tones in her coat and the eyes look so real. I can't wait to see more of your work.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
those are very sensitive images. I like them very much! Especially the red one with the lovely echo of warmth in the eye. I haven't tried painter, still working on learning paintpro and that drives me nuts. Now i have coral and i cant figure out anything there either. good for you and great work.:)

Members online

No members online now.