HUGE Pet Photo Contest- Win $250 to PetSmart

AmericanGreetings.com is holding the biggest pet photo contest to hit the ‘net! The Furry Faceoff Challenge (eCards, Free Greeting Cards Online, Birthday Cards and Funny Animated eCards at American Greetings), also sponsored by Frontline, pits cats against dogs to see who is cuter. Now we all know the answer to THAT question!

The grand prize, worth $350, includes a $250 PetSmart gift card, a $50 PhotoWorks.com gift certificate, a one-year membership to AmericanGreetings.com, and a one-year Premium Membership to Webshots.com. Most importantly, the winning pet will be featured as the Pet Photo of the Day on Webshots.com at a date TBD.

Even if you don't enter, it's fun to go there and see other people's adorable entries and vote for your favorites!

P.S. - *There will be 10 runners up prizes as well. Runners up will each receive: a $20 PhotoWorks.com gift certificate, a one-year membership to AmericanGreetings.com, and a one-year Premium Membership to Webshots.com.

F

FluffyZooCrew

Sounds awesome! I'm gonna enter it.

Is there a limit to how many entries we can have? For those of us with multiple pets?

Cheetah

Fluffy Corgi Addict
Ooo... intriguing.

EDIT: It won't let me upload photos, so I've apparently joined for no reason. <.<

Last edited:

Members online