Quote in CM thread????

noludoru

Bored Now.
apparently, this really bothers you.

too bad. :rofl1:
I'm sure some things "really bother" Lynn.... I would bet this is not one of them. :)

Most of us have real life to worry about and a troll childishly manipulating the use of quotes hopefully isn't something any of us chazzers spend time worrying over throughout the day.

adojrts

I'm sure some things "really bother" Lynn.... I would bet this is not one of them. :)

Most of us have real life to worry about and a troll childishly manipulating the use of quotes hopefully isn't something any of us chazzers spend time worrying over throughout the day.
Yeah you have got that right, I really couldn't give a rat's a$$ what coyote says, does............
it did happen to me and I noticed it........I asked. I also don't care how it is done because I would never see the need to use it. With the exception of those good folks having some fun with it in this thread, which has been a riot.
Hey Kerri, saw that, thanks just about choked on my drink.......

well princess pissy jessypoo, you might wanna take a shower someday and remove all that pissy yellow color cast dried all over your avatar before the stench kills us all.

Yeah you have got that right, I really couldn't give a rat's a$$ what coyote says, does............
it did happen to me and I noticed it........I asked. I also don't care how it is done because I would never see the need to use it. With the exception of those good folks having some fun with it in this thread, which has been a riot.
Hey Kerri, saw that, thanks just about choked on my drink.......
yet, you keep on flapping your trap, you good lil' mongrel.

Members online

No members online now.