Chaz Puppies of 2014

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
There was absolutely no doubt in my mind how you would end this weekend Meagan :D Best addiction to get!

And she was so awesome yesterday!! The way she stayed with you and played in the crazy new environment when you just started her on discs a little bit ago was just amazing!
Oh you hush. I was still in denial! :p

And thank you! That means so much to me. I was super impressed with her as well, considering we are not in a trial environment very often. I think the fact that we started not long ago just solidifies it more that she loves the game. And that makes all the difference. I'm still in awe that she tracked and almost caught that last disc on Time Trial!! I so wish I had that on video. :(

FG167

Falon-

Looks like we both had a kickass weekend with our babydogs!
Yeah! :) I am still hoping to meet your girlie sometime when I visit MI!

There was absolutely no doubt in my mind how you would end this weekend Meagan :D Best addiction to get!

And she was so awesome yesterday!! The way she stayed with you and played in the crazy new environment when you just started her on discs a little bit ago was just amazing!
Were you both in MI or in IL? I would love to meet Trav and Didge!

Oh you hush. I was still in denial! :p

And thank you! That means so much to me. I was super impressed with her as well, considering we are not in a trial environment very often. I think the fact that we started not long ago just solidifies it more that she loves the game. And that makes all the difference. I'm still in awe that she tracked and almost caught that last disc on Time Trial!! I so wish I had that on video. :(
She was really very tuned into you, it was great to watch!

Were you both in MI or in IL? I would love to meet Trav and Didge!
Illinois! Ashley, Meagan and Danielle all came for a Disc comp in my neck of the woods! It was a blast.

joce

I have a puppy sleeping on me right now! Coown male doberman. Going to attempt showing myself.

He's on the Facebook page.

So stinking happy to have a dog in my arms. I feel like a kid on Xmas morning it's been so long.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I have a puppy sleeping on me right now! Coown male doberman. Going to attempt showing myself.

He's on the Facebook page.

So stinking happy to have a dog in my arms. I feel like a kid on Xmas morning it's been so long.
Ummmmm DETAILS PLEASE!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Itztli is growing up too fast. He started teething recently and it's been affecting his behavior a little which is frustrating but overall he is a great puppy.

Xolos are definitely an interesting breed.

And then of course today his ears decided to do this.

joce

Ummmmm DETAILS PLEASE!
Seriously this is the greatest puppy ever! Snuggles all the time and house training is going so much better than it did with Byron lol!

Michelle offered me show puppy and I went to some shows with her and I am thinking I can do this!!

I love her dogs temperaments and I need to learn more about confo cuz honestly don't have a clue there.

Stingr69

Papillon Fan
Love all the puppy pix here!:D Makes me wish I had a house full of them.

Here is a puppy picture taken a few months ago with her half sister. Ours is the tri-color Pap on the left. She was born earlier this year so I guess she still qualifies. Man they grow SO fast.

-Mark.

UPDATE - Here she is at 10 Months. A bunch of that dark hair on her face has faded and those wispy white hairs for a blaze are all gone. She will probably keep these colors as she grows. Her Daddy thinks she's pretty. :D

Stingr69

Papillon Fan
I just love her. She reminds me so much of Mia.
Thanks Laurelin :D Mia is very pretty so coming from you that is a big compliment. Mia has that amazing expressive face. Every time I see Mia's pix, her coloring and head markings remind me of "Emeraud vom Schwabenhof". He is on the right below.

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
Well, Paris turned 10 months old today. Unbelievable to me. I can't believe that in two months she will be ONE. She is still the most amazing puppy ever and I'm still completely nuts about her.

It was also the first snow dusting of the season. Paris was not thrilled. :rofl1:

Landshark

Love bites.
J-Roc is an 11 week old black and tan whirling dervish of teeth and attitude. Her mom was supposedly a Labrador/Golden mix and dad was a GSD mix of sorts. I'm sure there might be some chow in the mix as well judging by her curly tail, super straight back legs and aloof/forget cuddling demeanor. She also has the general build, grace and agility of a rhinoceros.

Right now we don't have any plans as far as dog sports go. All in all we're just working on becoming a model duo in public. Sorry if the pic is obnoxiously huge, I'm not sure how to change that.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
So hard to believe this year is drawing to a close already! Everyone's early-2014 puppies are looking so grown up already! And the new additions are adorable as well :) Landshark, your little B&T fuzzball is so darn cute!

Here are a couple more recent pics of the Monkeybean since I have been terrible at updating!

Members online

No members online now.