Who's Who on Here -- v20.11

Status
Not open for further replies.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Amber, the one with Cricket doing her Crazy Face is AWESOME. Bahaha. You two are adorable. <3

Can't believe I have only two posts in this thread. . . Old haircut and natural hair:

IMG_5797 by noludoru, on Flickr

And my eyes look pretty in this one, so why not:

IMG_5871 by noludoru, on Flickr

Got a new haircut, no pictures yet, but I am nowhere near as happy with this stylist, so even though she's $15 cheaper I'm going back to my old one and I'm waiting for it to grow out before I take pics. :eek:

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Amber that picture of you with both dogs is gorgeous!
awe thank you so much. :)

Amber, the one with Cricket doing her Crazy Face is AWESOME. Bahaha. You two are adorable. <3

And my eyes look pretty in this one, so why not:

IMG_5871 by noludoru, on Flickr
First off. thank you. I love her crazy face...

second of all... this pic of you.... omgggggg so hot!!!! seriously GORGEOUS!!!!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
WOW Whiskey at 10:30 am No wonder you have such a nice big smile. HAHA they give it before so you enjoy the tour more :rofl1: Your hair is so pretty
:rofl1: :rofl1:

It was a good way to start the day lol.

I totally missed your post... thanks so much for the compliment on my hair :)

Great pictures, everyone! Lauren, I love the pic of you with the frog. :p

Zhucca

Lab Love
I did this for last year, and nothing has changed, but..

Nickname/Preferred Name: Kelsey or my username.

About your dog(s): I have a 1yr old Chocolate Lab named Duke.

Interests: Dogs, Books, Hiking/Nature

Favorite Music: Alternative, pop, classic rock.

Favorite Book: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss.

Favorite Quote: n/a

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
There's a picture of me at the beginning of the thread, but I don't think I did a bio...so here ya go!

Nickname/Preferred name: Lauren is my name - My nickname is LynnLynn, but...that's a long story. XD

Occupation: Unemployed, kind of a starving artist I guess. I want to be a musician.

About your dog(s):

Chloe. She's a 6 (about) year old dachshund/chihuahua mix from a shelter in Alabama that friends of ours just so happened to adopt, and then realize she wasn't a good match for them. So we met her, fell in love, and that was it. Seems like she's been with us all 6 years of her life instead of just a little over a year. She's my very best friend, and I love her with all of my heart.

Violet. She's a 7 (about, lol) month old Siberian Husky. She's a complete spaz, but she's a sweetheart, and a good dog. She just needs time to grow up, and lose all of that puppy energy - hahaha! I love her though, and couldn't imagine life without her!

Interests: Music, Photography, Animals, Abstract art, dying my hair different colors, and being with my friends and having music writing parties/jam sessions.

Favorite music: Justin Bieber. Lol, no joke. But I like tons of music. The Beatles, Radiohead, Panic at the Disco, Fall out Boy, Paramore, Maroon 5, Miley Cyrus, The Dixie Chicks, Shania Twain, Chris Brown, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, etc, etc, etc. I'm eclectic in my music taste. :p

Favorite book: All of the Twilight books (except Breaking Dawn, but when I read the series, I include that one because it's there - not my favorite book, though). I've read the series probably around 15-20 times but I lost track a long time ago. I also love Wuthering Heights.

Favorite quote: "Before you my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars--points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything." - Edward Cullen. ♥ In New Moon, I believe.

SoCrafty

Nickname/preferred name: Jamie
Occupation: Exception Management/Appeals & Grievance for a Medicare insurance company
About your dog(s): I don't have one right now. When I was a child I had a Poodle, an in my early 20's I had a Cocker Spaniel. The last I heard she was living with a really great family up North.
Interests: Writing (I'm currently trying to write a novel about a woman who is with an emotional abuser), learning about health care, aviculture, dogs, quilting, sewing, photography, reading, bird watching, spending time with friends and family.
Favorite music: I love country. Thompson Square, Miranda lambert, The Band perry. But I also like non-country like avril lavinge.
Favorite book: Leaving Unknown. I identify so much with the main character. I love chick lit! But I love all types of books!
Favorite quote: live, laugh, love

Last edited:

GipsyQueen

Belated 2011 update. ;)
Nickname/Preferred name: Laura
about your dog(s): Gipsy is an 11-year-old chocolate labrador :)
Interests: Music, singing, drawing, photography & dancing. & Dogs... obivously. :D
Favorite music: Marlon Roudette right now. ;)
Favorite book: The American Wife

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥

My sister and I, with the Never Say Never fan cut! Came out today, and we went to target as soon as we got up to go buy it. :) Love it! My sister's on the left, I'm on the right. I got my hair colored, it's got tons of blonde throughout, now. I'll have to get a better picture of it, later.

RBark

Got Floof?
Nickname/Preferred name: Most people I know online just cal me Ry.

about your dog(s):
Kobe, I adopted him about 3 years ago. He's 5 years old now. He's the anti-malamute. Does not like running, and is lazy and low drive as far as they are supposed to go. But he's the fluffy Buddha, Furry Monster, Divine Tail, etc.

Interests: Dog training, reading, hiking, photography, and a lot of random stuff. I just like learning about stuff. :)

Favorite music: Deaf, so none.

Favorite book: I don't really have favorites, as in a scale of 1-10. I've loved many books in many genres. Martin's "A Song of Fire and Ice" series, Hitchhiker's Guide, Milennium Trilogy come to mind recently. But there are way too many to list.

And the most recent one (less than a month ago)

Don't ask what I was doing in that picture. I have no idea either, it was after hundreds and hundreds of miles hiking and I was a bit nuts.

Nickname/Preferred Name: Ashley, Ash
Age: 25 if I tell the truth, usually when people ask I just throw out a random believable number
About your dog(s): Desoto an (almost) 4 year old aussie. He has been the biggest challenge I have ever had but I am so thankful to have him in my life. He caused me to learn more than I ever would have about dogs and has made me a much more patient and understanding person. Radar the 6 month old westie, he is the first non herding breed in my life he has certainly shaken up my life, in all the best ways.
Interests: DOGS!, books, hiking, baking, photography, art, indie films,
Favorite Music: Classic rock, folk
Favorite Book: Jane Eyre, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Rebecca, The Bell Jar
Favorite Quote: To many to list. I should have been an English Teacher.
-To live would be an awfully big adventure-Peter Pan
-I think everybody’s nuts, to tell you the truth. I think everybody is absolutely out of their heads all the time. Watch people sometimes. Just watch people. People are absolutely insane. They just are. Look at us!-Johnny Depp
-I also painted a study of a seascape, nothing but a bit of sand, sea, sky, grey and lonely — sometime I feel a need for that silence — where there’s nothing but the grey sea — with an occasional seabird. But otherwise, no other voice than the murmur of the waves.-Vincent van Gogh, from a letter to his brother Theo, 17 September 1882

Winter Wonderland by Say It Aint SO!, on Flickr

Sunset in July by Say It Aint SO!, on Flickr

K

Kristen1980

Nickname/Preferred name: Kristen
About your dog(s): 2 Chi's
Interests: Music, Photography, Reading, Art
Favorite music: Anything from the 90's
Favorite book: Cold Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online