Toby in his pajamas!!

showpug

Are you going to show him? He's got a pretty nice stack going in picture #1. So proud in his jammies LOL!!! :D

He is too cute!! I think if I ever get a small dog with less of a coat, I won't be able to help putting it in PJ's at night, lol.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
i agree with smkie. that dog has model written all over his face lol look at him posing for the camera. absolutely the cutest thing i have ever seen and those pajamas are so sweet :D

Ash47

Taco Dog
Now that is celebrity material!! LOL Too cute for words to explain. Roxy Mae does that same thing with her eyes that your Toby is doing. Her head faces forward but her eyes look to the side when you are talking to her. Sooo cute.

luvmydogs

OMG !!!!!!!!!! THIS IS TOO CUTE!!!!!! can i set your pic as my Background on my desktop??? my daughter has to see this....

nedim

I know this is gonna sound stupid, but does Toby's hair naturally grow like that, or is it a hair cut? I've been wondering about that for the longest time.lol.

BTW, he looks so cute in his jammies.lol. Its making me want to go out and buy Peanut a pair

Tobysmom

He is considered a hairy hairless. His face would get really hairy if I did't cut it back. He also has some sparse hair that will grow down his spine and on the outside of his legs. It's very thin so I keep him shaved to have a more clean cut look. Here's a link that shows some of the different looks if you're interested.

http://www.bemikitties.com/hopeshaven/crested1.html

nedim

Oh, ok. Thanks for the info. I think Toby looks a lot cuter than the other dogs on that site.lol

He looks like such a sweetie pie - his pyjamas kill!! I love hairless breeds - I had a Devon Rex cat as well as 2 Cornish Rex, and my 2 Cornishes were totally hairless - I think they must have had some Sphinx in there somewhere. Toby is sooo cute.

bogolove

I really and truly adore this dog. He is absolutely adorable, and looks like he has such a great, fun personality!

Such cute pics!

Members online

No members online now.