One at a Time

*sigh* Photos are loading SLOW . . . and one at a time . . . .

So this may take all night . . . .

I swear, I really do feed this puppy! She's growing like a weed though, and even at this young age, you can see the kind of musculature she's got.

I love the way she sits squared up so perfectly.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
WOW. She is super super skinny.... how long ago did she have parvo? Poor baby!

She's got great eyes.. windows into her soul. No wonder you saved her, Renee. ;)

She's not quite as skinny as she looks there . . . some of that rib you see is muscle definition over the ribs. But she is lean as all get-out. She'll look a little sleeker for a few days, then take a growth spurt and that's that . . . Her haunches give you a better idea.

Evidently she damned near died with the parvo and was a very sick little baby.

I adore that pouty little lower lip, lol.

ACooper

Yes she is REALLY thin, but you can tell she isn't starving by those back legs, LOL Those hams could feed a few families for the holidays :D

PURDY! :)

Paige

Let it be
Spanky was built like that up until a few months ago. He's put on enough weight to make him look unfed, but not starved if that makes sense. You can tell the little tyke eats though because she has those bulgy thigh muscles just like my Spanky.

(Everyday when I am rubbing Spanky's legs I admire how buff he is. I'm envious.)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
OH yeah she looks skinny... my brothers GSD is the same way. He is fully grown and they have had him at the vets and done so many tests and they can't find anything and he eats like a horse. But he is skinny as all get out. they tested him for just about everything and can't find a thing wrong with him... and he is crazy active so it's obviously not dragging him down lol.

She is so cute... can't wait to meet her :D

They were all taken at the same time . . . she's got so much definition to her that the lights show up every ripple and she does tend to look even thinner than she is in reality, but she IS thin, lol. I'd bet her body fat is less than 5%.

She's is far too cute . . . and when she scrambles up on your lap and snuggles her head into your neck . . . :eek:

noludoru

Bored Now.
OMFG! She looks like a charity case. :eek: That's what I looked like when I was little, LOL, with all those growth spurts. I hope she doesn't grow too much, though, because when she stops she'll start putting on weight. I love her muscles. :D

Members online

No members online now.