What breed does this look like?

MicksMom

Thank you! The mother was a labrador retreiver, but the father was unknown.

The paws are pretty huge, and is heavy for 9 weeks. I was curious
Well, you can't "go wrong" with a Lab or Lab mix. ;) Don't be too worried about the paws. Everyone commented on how big Caleb was going to be based on the size of his paws. He matured to just under 70 pounds.

Elrohwen

Well, you can't "go wrong" with a Lab or Lab mix. ;) Don't be too worried about the paws. Everyone commented on how big Caleb was going to be based on the size of his paws. He matured to just under 70 pounds.
Yeah, I had people say my "puppy" had huge paws and would get really big. He was 1 year old at the time and 40lbs. Haha. Some dogs just have big paws.
Do you have a weight on him? I agree with GSD mix

Same, I was told Rip was going to be a HUGE dog because of his paws and he just weighed in at 38 pounds at 6 months. He still has some filling out to do, and maybe even will get a tad taller...but he's not going to be the brute they thought he would be. :)

Members online

No members online now.