I haven't posted pictures in forever.. a mix of everything!

kady05

Precious.. yes, a Dobe named Precious LOL.

Blaze, who I was *lucky* to get this one of. He was a super nervous guy.

Lily..

Betty & Stump..

L to R: Whiskey, Pepper, Pepsi, (Poodles) Nugget, Biscuit, Sienna, & Brewsky

Marlin..

Some goats.. LOL. Their names are Fiddle & Tambourine!

GoingNowhere

OMG - Betty and Stump. If any dog were to "fit" it's name looks wise, those are about as perfect as they get!

Nice photos!

Equinox

Gorgeous photos, been wondering where you were and was glad to see you pop in on the lens thread! Not sure why you're showing up as a guest right now, but once that's fixed you need to come post more photos of your crew :D

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Gorgeous photos, been wondering where you were and was glad to see you pop in on the lens thread! Not sure why you're showing up as a guest right now, but once that's fixed you need to come post more photos of your crew :D
Did she get banned? xD is she even on the Facebook group to say something if she was?

Great photos!

Equinox

ohhhhhh, is how being banned shows up on Chaz? I don't think she's a part of the Facebook group, but someone/I should post on there to ask. I need my Sako fix! I mean, if it was anyone else, ehhhhhhhh.... :rofl1:

JessLough

Love My Mutt
ohhhhhh, is how being banned shows up on Chaz? I don't think she's a part of the Facebook group, but someone/I should post on there to ask. I need my Sako fix! I mean, if it was anyone else, ehhhhhhhh.... :rofl1:
:lol-sign: I just posted asking. I'm fairly certain that's how it shows up when somebody is perma-banned, at least :p

ETA: Nevermind. I deleted it, cause we asked at the same time.

Equinox

:lol-sign: I just posted asking. I'm fairly certain that's how it shows up when somebody is perma-banned, at least :p

ETA: Nevermind. I deleted it, cause we asked at the same time.
Wow, well that'll teach Kady to come back to Chaz and post photos! xD

Also, to be fair, you totally posted a minute before I did LOL I feel like I should apologize, and I have no idea why :rofl1:

Oko

Silence, peasants.
These are all gorgeous! I admire the fact that you managed that group shot, it's real nice. Were these taken with your 70-200?

kady05

So uh.. I have NO idea what happened. Coincidentally, the post that DID show up was the one that wouldn't go through. I had a first post with more pictures as well.. posted that, tried to post another, forum just stopped working. It's been screwed up for me for weeks now, I'd say 50% of the time the forum is down, so I'm not sure if that had something to do with it or what.

So I guess we'll see if my old account can be found.. but for now I decided to join under another name.

Oh and here are some more pictures LOL.

Some of my past foster kittens, this is Cartman..

Shelly..

Wendy..

Butters..

[[url]http://kadysturtsman.smugmug.com/Animals/Foster-Kittens/i-csNfD5w/0/L/IMG_7229%20copy-L.jpg/img][/url]

Don't ask how I did this, I don't even know haha.

[img]http://kadysturtsman.smugmug.com/Animals/Foster-Kittens/i-6fJ8gfr/0/L/IMG_7234%20copy-L.jpg

Rawr.

And a few shelter dogs from last week..

Bebop..

Female Pit Bull mix..

Jasper..

Piglet..

kady05

And some of my own dogs, this would've been the original first post of this thread..

Sako..

Wilson..

Piper..

And some more recent shoots..

Havoc (GSD/Mal mix, nice dog!)

Elvis..

Equinox

The photos are really stunning! Love, love the first one of Wilson.

Try posting the ones that didn't show up again? Sorry Chaz is being a turd, I was luckily able to post pictures yesterday but the site did stop working for me earlier this morning.

Members online

No members online now.