Just adopted, what breed do you think.

mom2ajnm

We just picked up our puppy for our 2 week trial. I wanted to see what breed you guys thought she was to see if it matched up to what the Shelter said. Thanks Sorry about the picture size, not sure how to get smaller

She is playing with her brother, his coat is different.

Siblings

Thanks,
Tara

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
Weirdly enough, she reminds me of my dad's four month old chow mix puppy. I wasn't too certain until I saw the picture of her siblings and saw the longer haired puppy. We believe Dooley, my dad's puppy, is a chow and retriever cross.

If I had some recent pictures I'd post them, but Dooley looks eerily similar to the longer haired puppy in the group picture. It looks like the puppy has the same sort of coat as well: darker tail tip, with what looks sort of like sabling on the rest of his/her coat. The tail looks spitzy as well, like Dooley's. Dooley's fur is relatively coarse, although the fur on his face is unbelievably soft.

Adorable puppy, nonetheless!

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
Weirdly enough, she reminds me of my dad's four month old chow mix puppy. I wasn't too certain until I saw the picture of her siblings and saw the longer haired puppy. We believe Dooley, my dad's puppy, is a chow and retriever cross.

If I had some recent pictures I'd post them, but Dooley looks eerily similar to the longer haired puppy in the group picture. It looks like the puppy has the same sort of coat as well: darker tail tip, with what looks sort of like sabling on the rest of his/her coat. The tail looks spitzy as well, like Dooley's. Dooley's fur is relatively coarse, although the fur on his face is unbelievably soft.

Adorable puppy, nonetheless!
Found a couple pictures from a week and a half ago

He's huge for being four months old, and still hasn't figured out that he can no longer fit under tables or chairs. He's nearly up to my knees and I'm almost 5'9", if that gives you any idea of his size. I think his snout might be a bit longer than hers, but he reminds me a lot of one of her siblings especially, from what I can see in the pictures.

NeNe

I love his expressive eyes. They make me think Golden Retreiver but I have no clue as to what else. He is very handsome!

Members online

No members online now.