The Good News thread

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
I'm making beef and barley soup (with a TON of veggies, seriously the pot is almost overflowing from having to add more broth to cover the sheer amount of veggies I added) and my house smells AMAZING! Woo!

In other news, nutrition seminar and intro to my conditioning transformation class tonight and I'm scared but a little fear is a good thing I'm told!

Saeleofu

I discovered two Whovians at work! One is the guy that volunteers for me at the zoo on Saturdays (he's also autistic, we get along swimmingly), and the other is the week-day receptionist as the zoo. I totally made her day when I came in yo cover lunch and a TARDIS appeared on my computer, and then I told her the second half of the season started this past weekend and we get EIGHT EPISODES this time! :D

Red.Apricot

I had a really, really good day at work. Then the professor I teach for told me I'm doing an amazing job, and she wants me to train the TA's next quarter. Then I found out I have more money than I thought I did.

Now I have soup.

Today is great.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Wesley is booked into the groomer on Sunday, and I've ordered a new camera battery charger since the old one is MIA. I'm also watching my Aunt's dogs over the weekend. Expect pics. :D

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I can't believe I saw this advertised in a veterinary magazine today.
http://www.veterinarypracticenews.com/resource-center/webinars/raw-foot-diet.aspx

It's a Natures Variety webinar. Talking about how cool raw is. And the little ad in the magazine was like "raw diets demystified! Myths and truths about raw!" And I was totally expecting it to be the typical veterinary raw bashing stuff. But obviously since it's NV.... it's not raw bashing. I thought it was cool, and so far I am enjoying the webinar. More than I enjoyed my Hills seminar. :p

Day off tomorrow and it's supposed to be nice out!

Picklepaige

Gonna see Jurassic Park 3D tonight HELL YEAH DINOSAUR WHOOT JURASSIC PARK JURASSIC PARK JURASCI KAR JURASIC K PARKJ DJFDA URJLKF FJDKJFSAFJJFDKJAKSJKJFAJSFAKFJAJDFJDAJFAJFDKJAFJFDJFAJDFJASKDJFASJDF

Where are you going for it?
There is a small group in Fort McMurray that teach NADAC style agility. We had a blast, this is a foundation course, which Diesel really needs because his original owners didn't really do a whole lot of stuff with him. He was well cared for, just not socialized a whole lot, or exposed to different places and situations.

Airn

Gwen ran her first coursing test and got a ribbon!!! She may get a title this weekend. She went nuts over it after she was done. Ive created a monster.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Gwen ran her first coursing test and got a ribbon!!! She may get a title this weekend. She went nuts over it after she was done. Ive created a monster.
Whoo-hoo!!!

I just e-mailed my insurance agent asking him what my auto premium would go to if I added a second car... because I've found one and I kind of can't stop thinking about buying it... I can afford the car itself but I'm not sure if I can afford the insurance depending on how high it is.
My dad is probably going to be really pissed.

ETA: and I just e-mailed the owner about it to see if it's even still available... and asked a few other questions....
My dad is definitely going to be really pissed.

Members online

No members online now.