Harlow has a Vet Appt tomorrow

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
So the Nub's headed to the vet tomorrow. Partially for her yearly checkup/HW Test & to get more HW pills and to get a microchip finally... and the other half because she has been hacking frequently. :(

We switched from Diamond to TOTW about a month ago, so I am hoping it is just an allergy or something of the sort (getting new food tonight), however it has been happening more frequently the past two weeks. At first we thought she was choking on her tongue, which happens a lot :rolleyes:, but this is different. She almost sounds like she has something caught in her throat, which makes me nervous. Has anyone had this sort of thing happen before?

Vibes for Harlow, please! (And for a full nights rest without hacking spasms)

BeachBum

aka PretzelDog
She almost sounds like she has something caught in her throat, which makes me nervous. Has anyone had this sort of thing happen before?

Vibes for Harlow, please! (And for a full nights rest without hacking spasms)
Kennel cough maybe. It's not a serious illness, but is very contagious.

Vibes that it's nothing worse than that.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Vet says it's a very mild virus and she expects it to go away within the next week or so. Hope she is right! Finally got Microchipped and got a blood panel done, which all came back good. So other than the virus, and a mild UTI everything is good. Thank doG.

Thanks everyone for vibes, I think they are helping! There seems to be less hacking today!

Members online

No members online now.