Polar Pups!

mom2dogs

The sisters:

Little girl:

Boy:

oh and Blush says Hi:

Side note: they only have their ribbons when I take their weekly pics. So the next batch your guess is as good as mine on who is who if you can't see their nailpolish (I can tell in person by size, but in pics, difficult, lol).

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Cuttiiieeeee! Wow, they are so adorable.

Question on the nail polish...is the NP the red spot I see on the pup in the two last pictures? Does it just wear off? That's a very neat idea!

mom2dogs

Thanks Lizmo! Yep, it's nail polish, it has already come off a ton since it was first applied, so eventually it'll fade and I'll reapply until they are older.

Awwww! Whats the story with the polar pups? And we need updated pictures of your new girl :p
Polar pups are out of one of my girls (Sofie - she's also the mother of Blush. I did back to back because of certain reasons, this is also her last litter) and a boy I co-own/show. I'm very excited to see what they look like when older. I love the sire and his pedigree. It's a complete outcross, but the boys line is something I'll work more with VS Sofies'. Which new girl? Blush (puppy up above, ok I'll be honest it's from 2 months ago, she has much more hair now, I need to strip her down before I post new pics lol, and since she will be shown in August) is from my last litter.

mom2dogs

Thanks everyone!

and Renee I call them my terrors all the time, even ON their good days! Lol

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Yes Blush! I wasn't sure if she was the polar pup we followed from your last litter or not :) I think we need a family shot of your pretty westies!

mom2dogs

Yes Blush! I wasn't sure if she was the polar pup we followed from your last litter or not :) I think we need a family shot of your pretty westies!
Lol, I don't know if they will all sit still for a family portrait, except Sofie, she's my good dog! I'll take more pics when I get the chance.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Lol, I don't know if they will all sit still for a family portrait, except Sofie, she's my good dog! I'll take more pics when I get the chance.
How about you hold them all down and I'll take pictures? :lol-sign:
Problem solved. :p

Members online

No members online now.