next dog???

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Ok well same as Laur. I am thinking of my next dog. I do know that it wont be until a couple of years, but I want to keep my options open and do as much reasearch as possible.

Well here are my criteria.

I want a dog that is 60 Pounds and over. I dont really have a size limit. I want a dog that is drivey and willing to work either it be obediance, protection ect... The dog should be friendly, but aloof with strangers and great with children.

I perfer a dog with medium to longish hair. And possibly low shedding as I hate hair. I live is Alberta Canada and the weather can be pretty harsh in the winter. Although it will be an inside dog.

Also I would want a dog if possible that is naturally protective. So I can work of that. And I will most likely be moving to Fort McMurray in a couple Years with the SO beause he is in Minning engineering and the area there is not the greatest. But thats where the mines are.

My dog I would love to own in the future would be a Bouvier De Flanders. They are just an amazing dog. But I also might change my mind.

Thanks for the help friends.

Artfish

Drivey and Intense
The hair type is not right but working-bred airedale might be an option. Giant schnauzer? I would say long coated German shepherd but you'd get lost in the tumbleweeds of hair. :)

Hovawart?

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Ha ha Yah I am thinking I really want a Bouve. I saw an add in the paper for some and i want, but must wait ha ha. I just want to keep my options open!
Plus I think there needs to be more Chaz Bouves. :) I think there is only like me that has a Bouvier on here lol

Members online

No members online now.