What tags does your puppy sport?

Roxy's CD

LMAO @ RED!

Yes, there is no risk of escape here, at least if we're not here. If we were here and they happened to escape they wouldn't leave the front yard. LOL *grins proudly :D

I can understand your dog having tags on all the time if their little Houdini's though. I like to have Hades tags on whenever we're in public though, just because the by-law officers here will look for anything to pester you about.

stevinski

Int CH - $uperBitch
My harley wears his plastic blue tag which says that he is micro-chipped to make sure he definetly gets scanned if he ever goes to a shelter,
he also has a gold capsule which has a piece of paper in it with our address, name, phone number, etc
i'm getting him a tag soon that says his name and stuff on it just incase they dont work out its in the capsule lol

L

LabBreeder

Currently Tira has her rabies tag and Gunner has a lost and found tag (you register the tag number online and put all the dogs/owners info so if someone finds him they can go to the website and call you right away). I'm debating on getting them both regular tags tomorrow. Wal Mart has the dog tag engraving machine and they have some neat looking tags (some with coloring) for $5.

LizzieCollie

Collie Crazy
Boy do I miss the Walmart engraving machine! They dont have one here in Puerto Rico, I had to order my tags from acatalogue, and I hopethey get here soon!

I remember when I was living in New York everytime we would go to Walmart I would BEG my mom to give me money so I could get a new tag for our shih tzu. Funny thing was that she had over 15 different tags and she hardly wore them because she NEVER went outside!

Toller_08

Tango has a teal plastic bone shaped ID tag, a rabies tag, and a license tag for her everyday collar that she wears around the house, an orange plastic fire hydrant shaped ID tag for her harness and she's also got a stainless steel fire hydrant shaped ID one for one of her main walking martingale and a stainless steel dog shaped ID one for another of her collars. She wears a tag pouch on her harness and her everyday collar because I don't like jingling in the house and for her harness, she only wears it at the river or lake and she lost a tag there once on a branch so I bought a cover so it wouldn't happen again. She's also got a microchip, but it doesn't show up on the scanner at my vets office so she has to be rechipped. Lol...can you tell that one of my biggest fears is losing my dog? Its never happened yet though and hopefully it never does.

Tia has a stainless bone shaped ID and nothing else on her collar. Winston has a black plastic bone shaped ID tag, a rabies tag, and a license tag. Morgan has a pink plastic bone shaped ID tag, a rabies tag, and a license aswell. Morgan & Winston have pouches too.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
RedyreRottweilers said:
I sure understand that concern, Zoom.

All mine are chipped, and escape is not an option here. LOL
Sawyer I'm not terribly worried about, I mean, where is he going to go? :rolleyes: I wouldn't be there. And he has gotten out of the backyard before when my mom left the gate open and he just layed on the front porch in the shade and waited for me to come home.

Aubrey may or may not take off. She's gotten out of the backyard before and just sat by the front door until someone notice and let her back in (the joys of living with three other people...) Other times she will get hooked on a scent and just start trotting away, oblivious to all else.

Virgo is still too new to say what she would do. But I'm not taking any chances! I'm even shutting part of the leash in the car door so a little handle sticks out and I have a hold of the leash before the door even opens. As she learns what 'wait' means I'll be able to have her loose.

Roxy's CD said:
My guys are usually naked... If we're walking somewhere like tonight, at the conservation area, I'll put their collars on and it has their rabies tag on it. Otherwise their naked and they love it ;) ROFL
My dogs love being naked too. Although they do have their collars on 90% of the time. We take them off occasionally to give them a good neck rub and a break from their collars. Funny thing is, as much as they enjoy not having them on, when it's time to put them back on they get quite excited.
Back on topic, our dogs all have their rabies and a tag with our info.

Members online

No members online now.