"Not Quite" Fall Pictures

Equinox

Tried for some "Fall-y" photos, but Portland hardly looked it!! Only a bare scattering of leaves on the ground, green trees and grass everywhere, etc. But we did have fun with what we had!

Tell us how you REALLY feel, Trent

In the last 3 and 1/2 years, I've noticed a decrease in solicitors. Hm...

Equinox

Making him cute again

Goof.

Puppy Eyes (most likely asking to go out again)

And one of Bree

Toller_08

I'm jealous that you have maple leaves. I mean, I live in Canada, and it's on our flag, but there are no maple trees in my city. Or at least none that I've ever seen!

Trent is gorgeous, as always. He has such gentle, soulful eyes. I just love him.

Xandra

Few things come close to rivaling the leaf pictures. You totally need to make one your avatar. Your cat is very pretty too :D

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
When people say they like shepherds, or when they say they don't like what a lot of shepherds look like today...I'm not gonna lie, I pull up pictures of Trent and say "BEHOLD!"

Cause he's pretty.

Equinox

Thanks so much for all the awesome comments, guys! Trent thought I was insane but went along with it to humor me - as he always does :) I let him kill the leaves afterwards, and he did it with a great enthusiasm.

It was a lot of fun!

I'm jealous that you have maple leaves. I mean, I live in Canada, and it's on our flag, but there are no maple trees in my city. Or at least none that I've ever seen!

Trent is gorgeous, as always. He has such gentle, soulful eyes. I just love him.
Oh, every single house in our neighborhood has at least one maple tree in the front yard, and about a million other types of trees. Lots of trees in the neighborhood (our neighborhood is called Arbor Glen). I love it! Hopefully in a few weeks there will be more fallen leaves for a "Fall feel".

Few things come close to rivaling the leaf pictures. You totally need to make one your avatar. Your cat is very pretty too :D
Thank you so much! I made this one

my Facebook timeline cover picture. I'm going to go make one of them my avatar now :D

When people say they like shepherds, or when they say they don't like what a lot of shepherds look like today...I'm not gonna lie, I pull up pictures of Trent and say "BEHOLD!"

Cause he's pretty.
: DDDDDD I love hearing that so much, thank you! That's a huge compliment and makes me so happy to hear.

LOVE the leaf pictures! I might have to embarrass Kastle and do the same thing! That is adorable!
That would be perfection! If you end up doing that, please post and share. Kastle in a leaf hat would be adorable, and I know your photos would turn out stunning.

These are just so freaking gorgeous. Every last one of them. Trent does the best soul eyes and those leaf on his head pictures are so so great.

I love the one you made your userpic and cover picture. Just all of them are stunning.

Equinox

These are just so freaking gorgeous. Every last one of them. Trent does the best soul eyes and those leaf on his head pictures are so so great.

I love the one you made your userpic and cover picture. Just all of them are stunning.
Thank you!! That makes me super giddyhappy hearing that from you :D

Nbc0

Zipbeh Zerooo
Amazing photos! Maybe that can be Trent's fall hat that will protect him fom the rain :)

Equinox

Amazing photos! Maybe that can be Trent's fall hat that will protect him fom the rain :)
YES. Or even better, EAR LEAF HATS. I think part of the reason why he's so irritated by the rain is because of all the water going into his Shepherd ears (we usually have to follow him around with an umbrella).

Clearly the only option here is to make Ear Leaf Hats. They will be the next Big Thing here in the Pacific Northwest :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.