NEW Grain Free Innova (not EVO)

I too saw this recently on another forum, and if it's not outrageously priced here, I'm thinking of trying it out with at least Jinj. He's been on Cal Nat for a while, but his allergies flared up again and I would like to get him on a better all grain free food and see how he does, he wasn't doing to bad with TotW but because of mystery issues it was causing with Enda I took them all off it. I also saw that they have treats as well, I'm hoping those are priced good too, that is mostly what I'm trying to change in his diet as it turned out his "lamb and Rice" treats, had oats in them, ugh.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I saw this a couple weeks ago on their website. My friend wants to try it with her dog but thus far it's hard to locate or even find a price for! I looked into special ordering it for her at work, but its still so new that even that would be a pain in the butt to do.

California Natural has a gf kangaroo and lentils formula, so that must be he new "thing" now.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I just took a peak at the cat formula, and it's $40 for 12lbs, which puts it at ~$3.33/lb, which is quite expensive for what you're getting :(. Cheaper for me to stick with TOTW as the main diet

ETA: yah, $65 for 25lb for the dog food

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
I just took a peak at the cat formula, and it's $40 for 12lbs, which puts it at ~$3.33/lb, which is quite expensive for what you're getting :(. Cheaper for me to stick with TOTW as the main diet

ETA: yah, $65 for 25lb for the dog food
Holy crap! I knew nothing about this prior to this thread, and was going to check it out. Then I saw you post the price... GEEZ! That is was ultimately chased me away from EVO... the price never changed, but the bags kept getting smaller. :rolleyes:

When I started buying EVO, it was $65 for 33lbs. Then it was 32lbs... 30lbs... 28lbs... and then I got fed up and switched to TOTW.

Saeleofu

Yeah I figured it would be pricey. The person I was dogsitting for feeds Innova, and it was around $50+ for a bag WITH grain.

Members online

No members online now.