Finally, people seem to have had enough of this guy!

We dog owners here in Lucas County, Ohio have had to suffer under Tom Skeldon, the local dog warden forever, it seems. Famous for his stupid comments, fixation on Pits, and generally for getting his job because of who his father and uncle were, and probably keeping it for the same reason.

When I got my last dog, Gus, a Pit Mix, I wasn't sure exactly what he was mixed with, but I was sure he was part Pit. We never mentioned it, to anyone, until a couple weeks before his death, so for over 14 years, we lied about him being a "Basset Hound/Golden Ret mix", just to avoid the hassles from the Lucas County Dog Warden. I told a lot of people at the end, just to make them know that all pits and pit mixes aren't some sort of evil killing machines.

It seems like finally, people around here are fed up with his BS, and are trying to get him out. He's an embarrassment, and needed to go a long, long, time ago.

Here's the site...http://4lucascountypets.com/_Hello_pet_owners.html

Read some of his comments...sheesh.

You almost cost me a keyboard when I read that!! I really think he got hired and keeps his job due to his dead dad's friend's kids, who now are in the local government.

His dad and his uncle were very prominent politicians. One of them, I can't remember which one it was any more, survived a love affair/divorce/remarriage scandal without any trouble at all. I lived in the same area as they did, and it, along with another affair, was the main subject for gossip for months.

The kids and stepkids almost all work for the city of Toledo, Lucas Cty, or the state. I wonder how they got their jobs? Oh, and Skeldon's brother is the dog warden in Williams County, two over, along the Indiana border. Seems like those folks aren't any smarter than a lot of people in Lucas county are..

I don't think they have a chance of getting him out to be honest. His sister, or cousin, is one of the three county commisioners, and would no doubt block any attempts to get rid of him.

Kayla

How about we all send letters, organize some protest marchs outside of city hall, ignorance to that degree has no place in office!

Members online

No members online now.