The Venting Thread

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I sure hope that you don't mean this the way I think you do! I'm assuming so because of Airn and Sael's comments.
My guess is she jokingly wanted it to open fire on everyone pissing her off... but that's based on how I know Beanie. :p But for the record... Beans, I love you dearly, you know that, and if the latter IS what you meant, please get help, okay? We love you. <3

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
There's this guy... And before I was very meh about it all, but he's super nice and sweet and is making it pretty hard for me to not care anymore.

Dunno what to do about this...

noludoru

Bored Now.
I sure hope that you don't mean this the way I think you do! I'm assuming so because of Airn and Sael's comments. Self-harm or suicide is never the answer. The problems you are facing today, may not be the problems you are facing tomorrow or next week, or next year. Sounds cheesy, but sometimes in life there are obstacles we must overcome and I'm sure whatever you're going through is just one of 'em and you'll be stronger because of it in the end.
You mean that so kindly (all of you do) but sometimes you have to joke about how you're feeling. . . even if that joke has a sharp little edge of truth to it. The problems she's been facing have been ongoing and long-term, and she's understandably depressed, frustrated, and angry over it.

Beanie ((((((HUGS)))))) that's all I've got, because it would be hypocritical to say I haven't been there or felt that way. Frequently.

There's this guy... And before I was very meh about it all, but he's super nice and sweet and is making it pretty hard for me to not care anymore.

Dunno what to do about this...
Do it.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Watch me totally fail at life and chicken out because that's what I do.
Look at me fail because I'm all socially retarded and ****.
You are awesome. And amazing. And wonderful.

If he's sweet and flirty you have nothing to lose. Go for it. What's the worst that could happen?

My vent/good news:

My customer who I have been working with for four months is coming in tomorrow to pick up his car. I kind of have a crush on him. He's going to buy his car and then never speak to me again. I'm really sad that I wont be talking to him a couple of times a week now. :(

crazedACD

My customer who I have been working with for four months is coming in tomorrow to pick up his car. I kind of have a crush on him. He's going to buy his car and then never speak to me again. I'm really sad that I wont be talking to him a couple of times a week now. :(
Um...ask if he wants to go out sometime? This will also solve your "I need to get laid" problem from a previous vent. :D

And people spend four months and call several times a week to buy a car? Holy hell.

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
My right eye is sore and itchy. Great if I get pink eye AGAIN Im going to be pissed. I got it once a year at least as a kid. Now Im down to about once every 2 years. I guess Im due.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Um...ask if he wants to go out sometime? This will also solve your "I need to get laid" problem from a previous vent. :D

And people spend four months and call several times a week to buy a car? Holy hell.
If I even remotely think he's interested I may. I don't think he is.

And yep, all the time. Special orders from the factory.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Roll the car off the boat. Lose it at port. Push it off the trailer. Smash a window and send it back to the factory. Write your number on the headliner.

crazedACD

Why does my school's bookstore only open for ONE week before classes start? Kind of difficult for me to get out there during their hours, I have way too much going on.

Write your number on the headliner.
Doing this.

And we already lost his order once. :eek: Legitimately. Audi sucks sometimes.
When he finally comes to pick up the car, write your number down, and in your best sexy voice (and with a sultry smile) tell him if he needs anything at all, day or night, give you a call. ;)

Trying to get actual science and actual history curriculum and unit studies for homeschoolers can be just GAH!! :wall:

Scares me what some people will teach their children as "fact" - no wonder more and more people dont care about actual proof...:fighting0040:

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Got on a new birth control pill and other than a few days of nausea at first..
nothing is happening.
So my vent is that I'm suspicious.
No way this was this easy. This was the first kind I tried.

Waiting for the other shoe to drop and wondering each second when my body/emotions are going to turn on me is no fun.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
So sourrrr! Briar had kennel cough. By next week (trial date) it will have been 3wks since he's had a cough. They aren't letting us enter because it's too soon. I am cranky about it.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Got on a new birth control pill and other than a few days of nausea at first..
nothing is happening.
So my vent is that I'm suspicious.
No way this was this easy. This was the first kind I tried.

Waiting for the other shoe to drop and wondering each second when my body/emotions are going to turn on me is no fun.
What are you on? I'm about to start a new variety too.

Members online

No members online now.