A Special Day With My Annie

F

FluffyZooCrew

Me and Annie spent a really special day together today. We spent most of the day riding through various places, looking at wildlife, sharing a burger, watching the ducks, relaxing on the river as pretty boats went by, and really enjoying ourselves. I know Annie really enjoyed herself. She hasn't been feeling too well lately, so I wanted her to have a special day of just me and her. And we did. So I wanted to share our special day with you guys, and show y'all some photo's.

Arriving at False River...

Sitting on the docks. Check out her mohawk, LOL

Ooooo, DUCKS!

*MORE*

F

FluffyZooCrew

Pretty photo of the duckies...

Annie, sitting near in the picnic area on the river. There were these little old ladies there, and they just thought she was the most awesome thing in the world, LOL.

Me and my girl...

Annie decided to stretch out on the dock benches and enjoy the view:

*MORE*

F

FluffyZooCrew

Watching a boat pass. They yelled out as they were unloading off the dock how pretty they thought she was.

*MORE*

F

FluffyZooCrew

After spending quite a while at the docks, me and Annie headed down the next town and grabbed some McDonalds. I ordered us a Double Cheeseburger, and asked that they hold the cheese and the onions. Annie sure enjoyed her half of the burger!

*MORE*

F

FluffyZooCrew

"Oh man, this looks GREAT!"

"This is really hitting the spot, Mom!"

After eating, Annie decided to lay down and rest while we head to our next destination...

*MORE*

F

FluffyZooCrew

I decided to head far far away, into some town that I can't remember the name of. There's not much there, and I don't think the population is much, maybe 30 or 40 people, if that. Small place, and the only thing there is the levee, farm land, and rolling hills. There's an old church, but it's long abandoned. It takes a long gravel road just to get there. But the scenery is gorgeous.

*MORE*

F

FluffyZooCrew

Annie, sitting in the middle of the gravel road. We're getting ready to leave the levee....

Afterwards, I start heading back to my town. I take this gravel road through the woods, nothing is back there but cropfields, and an old train track. Annie and I decided to hop out and walk around a bit...

Annie, standinf on the gravel road near the tracks...

*MORE*

F

FluffyZooCrew

After we left there, I headed home. I stopped by the pond in my town, near the house, so Annie could go look at the turtles and walk around a bit...

Annie takes one last look at the pond. Then we load up, and head home....

*THE END!*

Members online

No members online now.