The Good News thread

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Went to Michael's today and got some little fun Halloween decorations :) Hannah is very excited to decorate the house all up lol

darkchild16

We are Home.
Im almost completely moved over here and Jeremy will finish the rest when he gets off work tonight! I also got a cool lightening mcqueen toddler bed for Morgan today!!!!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I am just a couple episodes shy of watching a whole season of Prison Break today.

Yes, in my world this belongs in the Good News thread. lol

Additionally, yum tattoos.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Good gosh, I'm so excited for my interview tonight. I hope it goes well and I can come in tomorrow and be like "Sooooo... BAI"
Except I won't, because I'm too nice, and my co-worker is on vacation next week, so I'll show up all next week to take care of things while she's gone. But after that, if I have another option, I have zero incentive to show up here... zzzzzzzero.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Josh and I started attending a couples communication class. He is also meeting with the marriage counselor this evening. For him to actually take that step is huge.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Josh and I started attending a couples communication class. He is also meeting with the marriage counselor this evening. For him to actually take that step is huge.
That is fantastic news!!

I walked into the buyer's office and they were talking about boats (they go fishing.) I asked if they had a dock I could use, and they told me there's a lake less than a half hour away with a dock where they see guys throwing for their labs all the time and nobody cares. I googled it and found some YouTube videos of people with their dogs there and it looks nice. Not sure if Pay will want to swim in the water now, it might be too cold, but once it warms up we can go there and practice!
Not givin' up on the dream yet I guess haha. Also last weekend I talked to the girl I know who does flyball and she is hoping to teach a class at the local club. She's going to call me once they get the class scheduled. Soooooo we will see if Auggie likes flyball. No flyball for Payton, I think that could be a disaster, but I think Auggie will be a rock star.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Happy Birthday Fran!! I just turned 21 on the third! Let's be drinking buddies! Jk, I had one Daquiri and that's all I've had since lol. But still! 21! Woo!

Soooo happy for you, Amber. I so hope this turns into something amazing for you.

darkchild16

We are Home.
OHHHH and my landlords are just AWESOME. We looked into truck rental for our move and it was going to run us around 150 dollars just to move 3 houses over because of how far out we live. So Jeremy decided to do it with our car and a hand truck. We mentioned our plan to our landlord in passing and he shows up yesterday with a handtruck for us to use. Well we were sitting there talking and found out our old neighbors are pregnant and due in december well they are moving to the one across from them that just came open and he was like yeah Im going to be helping him move next weekend since he has no one else. They even made sure to put REALLY plushy carpet in Savannahs room since they had to replace it anyway. We were talking when we were walking through and decided it was going to be hers (it connects to ours by a walk through) its nicer carpet then in any of the other rooms. They genuinly care about us and the kids. They ask us anytime they see us how Savannah is doing and everything.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
We had a really cool "field trip" today with our homeschool co op. not really a field trip since it was just outside the church where our co op is held but still.

We had Cpl Bolton come out with his K9 Ronin and talk to us about all the things they do and show us some neat stuff. He answered dozens of questions from parents and kids about their training and their day to day life and their jobs, etc. then he did some demonstrations to show how his dog detects explosives and how they do bite work and the commands and such.

REALLY neat.

Hannah shaking his hand and saying Thank You

Saeleofu

I MIGHT GET TO WEAR MY VFFS TO WORK AT THE ZOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Not 100% sure yet, my department's curator has to ask some higher-ups. But in theory, they should be okay. The dress code says closed toes and socks, and they are close-toed and I have multiple pairs of toe socks.

FINGERS CROSSED! lol

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Typing this from my new iPhone 5. :) The bad news is, I now have NO money because I thought I'd be payed at my new job by now, but I haven't been. But I needed a new phone badly, mine wasn't working at all anymore. I couldn't make calls on it and while I could text, eventually my inbox got full and the button to delete texts was one of the buttons not working so....I couldn't text either. Lol!!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
My kitchen cabinets have been ordered!! It's supposed to be one to two weeks for delivery... I really hope it's closer to the one week... get the kitchen DONE and get my fence up and move the eff in.

Paige

Let it be
My good news today? I kicked pregnancy in the butt once again. Day 9 and I'm back to normal.:cool:

Members online

No members online now.