Scavenger Hunt -- $5 Reward

Just a little game :D

$5 off a new tag order to the first person to correctly identify and post the ORIGINAL of the quote I parodied on the Good Kharma Tags Facebook page.

First, though, you'll need to find it. It's not hard -- just look for Luke's pic ;)

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
GAH! I think I know, like 98%, but I don't want to Google cheat. D: Can I guess the quote's origination or do I have to state the full quote? For full quote I may have to Google, I don't remember the exact wording.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
WAIT, I got it, without Google! I remembered where my lone copy of the Bible was. :rofl1:

Revelations 6, regarding the last horseman of the Apocalypse, of course!

Here's what my version says:

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse : and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."

Yours:
"And I looked, and beheld a pale blue collar: and his name that wore it was Luke, and all Hell broke loose in his wake."

WAIT, I got it, without Google! I remembered where my lone copy of the Bible was. :rofl1:

Revelations 6, regarding the last horseman of the Apocalypse, of course!

Here's what my version says:

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse : and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."

Yours:
"And I looked, and beheld a pale blue collar: and his name that wore it was Luke, and all Hell broke loose in his wake."
Post it on the Facebook! QUICK :D

EDIT: Saw it :) I'll send you a discount note.

I'm thinking a regular scavenger hunt might be kinda fun.

Brattina88

I thought it was Johnny Cash, too :eek: from the OP. But, I can't remember if its at the end of the song or the beginning... should probably google Johnny Cash - The Man Comes Around :p LOL

Brattina88

Got it :)

Are there any more? I honestly don't know, but show me!
:banana: Yay! I never get anything right!! :rofl1: :rofl1:

And to think, I was feeling really stupid after Allie posted a quote from the bible and I was thinking Johnny Cash :rofl1:
:popcorn:

Members online

No members online now.