Thief!

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
I came up to my room to go to bed after a hard day of sweatshop labour... Err... Staring at my embroidery machine while it embroidered bandanas with the store logo. What do i find?

My purse and it's contents scattered about...

So i look to make sure everything is there in case the trolls got into it.

Wallet... Check.
Money... Check.
Clicker... Check.
Kong Squeaker Tennis Ball... Check.
Leash and Poop Bags... Check.
Gum... Check.
Lotion... Check.
Bag of Treats... Uhhhh.

Rewind to Tuesday... I was making up goodie bags for Customer Appreciation day and we were sent a bunch of treat samples from Zukes. They sent us Chicken Mini Naturals, Power Bones, and Chicken Z-Fillets (all of which we carry) and then Mean Greens (which we don't carry). So i took them out of the shuffle and decided to put them all in a baggy to hand out with the flyers for the event. I put them in my purse and went home, lasted overnight, and went back to work with me and home again.

It wasn't Izzie... She would've taken the ball, yet the ball was clearly still in the bag.

It wasn't Ruby... Let's face it, she's spoiled. Why should she have to sneak around and work for something when she knows we'll serve her better treats on a silver platter at her wish.

So that only leaves the troubled middle child... Chyna Lilly...

Ingredients:
Organic Ground Oats*, Organic Ground Barley*, Spinach, Green Beans, Potatoes, Oat Fiber, Organic Blackstrap Molasses*, Oil Blend (sunflower, olive and canola), Broccoli, Peas, Cabbage, Kelp, Asparagus, Kale, Natural Vegetable Flavors, Chlorophyll.

Boy is she ever gonna have the toots and runs tomorrow... She doesn't do well with the highlighted ingredients at all...

Chyna, Chyna, Chyna... What am i going to do with you?!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Give her a hug; Chyna didn't mean to do it but they were so tempting.

ACooper

She was just taste testing to make sure they were good for the customers LOL.
Exactly! How is your store supposed to start carrying them without a first rate taste test performed? LOL

I hope she has the intestinal fortitude to withstand that little taste test though :eek: LOL

And please try to look at the bright side, if she were REALLY a thief, she would have taken your wallet and keys and headed down to the burger shack or something :rofl1:

MPP

petperson
Hey, she was just trying to help! All that stuff was making your bag so heavy, she thought she'd try to lighten it up for you.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Well i think we dodged a bullet with those ones... All i had to deal with was 2 massive cow patties of poop, but at least they were somewhat formed and didn't stain my beautiful (dripping with sarcasm) white berber carpets. Lol.

Members online

No members online now.