The Official Etsy Thread.

milos_mommy

Dear Sparks,

I am finally sitting down to order my earrings.
I am trying to choose 3 pair that are under 10$ (or...11$) dollars or two pair that are a little more.
I have looked at every.single.earring. at least four times.
I can't choose.
ARRRRRRRRRGGGGG.

ETA: okay i've narrowed down my first pair to either Summer Skies or Maragaritaville. Unless I get both of those.

Or the sodalite ones.

HELP ME SOMEONE HELP ME.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
okay, I chose.

I'm getting:

In Orbit
Sparkling Green
Love Always
Summer Skies

I think.
HAHA that was YOU? :p

I just sent you an all official like "Thank you" on etsy hehe.

Let me go and refund your 10% :) (chazzer discount)

and Thank you very much. I hope you love them all

milos_mommy

Aww, thank you! I was going to send you a note on etsy but then I thought "nahh she'll go on chaz and know it's me" and then when I got your message I said "...i guess she didn't go on chaz..."

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Aww, thank you! I was going to send you a note on etsy but then I thought "nahh she'll go on chaz and know it's me" and then when I got your message I said "...i guess she didn't go on chaz..."
HAHA yeah I went to etsy first and THEN came to chaz hahaha. Well now you know how my "official-ness" sounds lol

Also I mailed your items out yesterday so you should have them tomorrow or saturday (Friday is a holiday I believe)

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Every time you post something new I end up going through them all and playing the I want game. And I'm not even a jewelery person (<see, I don't even think I can spell it, :lol-sign)!

Have you ever thought about doing a lung cancer awareness...something?

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Every time you post something new I end up going through them all and playing the I want game. And I'm not even a jewelery person (<see, I don't even think I can spell it, :lol-sign)!

Have you ever thought about doing a lung cancer awareness...something?
LOL I hear ya. I very rarely wear jewelry but I just can't help but love making it

yes I am planning on doing one :) I've slowly been expanding my support bracelet section. so far I have ovarian, lupus, lymphoma, brain, and breast. I plan on adding more :)

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
yes I am planning on doing one I've slowly been expanding my support bracelet section. so far I have ovarian, lupus, lymphoma, brain, and breast. I plan on adding more
Awesome, I will keep my eyes open for it :)

Members online

No members online now.