Wedding Photos...

• Thread starter Backward_Cinderella
  • Start date
B

Backward_Cinderella

I'm not sure if this is the right place for these. They're all from my friends, some of them are an actual camera, some of them are cell phones, but its the thought that counts. We are supposed to go pick up the actual DVD with the pics on Sunday!! I'm excited!!!

Here it GOES!!

Hubby and his squad leader, Sergeant Morman

Hubby and our pastor, Jonas right before the music started.

The room where we had the wedding and reception

The wedding party

Daddy bringing me in

Daddy giving me away

Reading our vows

Ring exchange

The Kiss

After the lighting of the unity candle (which I dropped and said the f word as the wax hit the floor) and before they gave the world the new Mr. and Mrs. Colson (possibly the scariest gift the world has ever recieved)

(more)

B

Backward_Cinderella

Signing our lives away for the second time (the first was to the Army)

Getting ready to release the doves.

Holding the evil dove that I just KNEW was going to sh*t on me.

Continuting to impatiently hold evil dove.

Have let evil dove go. Am allergic to birds. Sneezed for what felt like hours.

The kiss when the birds were flying away

Cutting the cake which eventually ended up in our eyes, ears, noses, and mouths.

Jon dancing with his mom

Getting ready to pop ninja smoke.

I'll post more when we get the pics from our photographer Sunday. :)

Barb04

Super Moderator
You make a beautiful couple. You look so lovely in your dress. Congrats!

bubbatd

Looks like a lovely wedding , beautiful bride / hansome groom . Before I saw your caption with your evil dove , I knew what you were thinking !

You two make a great looking couple and look so happy!! Best wishes to you for a long and happy marriage and congrats to your new hubby. :)

Really appreciated your captions ... on the candle thing and the doves. Many people freak out about their weddings, obsessing that every. single. little. tiny. thing. didn't turn out perfectly or exactly as they had planned. (Ever catch one of those "Bridezilla" episodes? Gack!!) So it's really great to see someone with their priorities so straight that they have a sense of humor about such things!! :D

B

Backward_Cinderella

TGR, I was the bride that was like "Someone took a bite out of the cake icing? Well ****, I hope it was good. LOL" Not "OMG WHAT????" They lost the rings five minutes before the ceremony and I just said "We're not supposed to wear rings at work any way." I think I was possibly the chillest bride ever. I just went with it no matter what happened. I had the best MOH and Best Man ever, though. :)
Another quick one:
One of Jon's groomsmen leans over to us about five minutes after we'd sat down at the reception and says to Jon "Dude, you know you wear the pants in the relatioship, right? Hers are just bigger."
And I looked at him and said "Oh my GOD. Are you calling me fat???" As loud as I could and everyone just stopped. I started laughing and the guy turned the brightest shade of red I think I've ever seen. It was hilarious.

Members online

No members online now.