4 day old cuteness....

S

Squishy22

I have some adorable puppy pics. I wanted to see if anyone can guess the breed. I think the last one is going to give it away for people who are somewhat familiar with the breed.

The color is chocolate fawn by the way.

No cheating please, for those of you who know how to do it. lol.

MORE......

jess2416

Who woulda thought
PUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIESSSSSSSSSSSS

tell me tell me tell me

are you getting one ????? lol

S

Squishy22

Dang it. You guys are too good. Very first guess got it. lol. I thought it was going to be more difficult than that. He was 3 pounces at birth.

Yes, he is my new baby. The lady who I am getting him from is going to take me along to shows to show me how things "work". I've never been to a dog show before let alone show one. :D

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
oooo pick me pick me, i know i know! lol,

its a wowie pup!
and a cute one at that! gonna be nice sized too, not too tiny.

please tell me im going to get to see another wowie pup grow up! btw i demand open eye pictures once they open, theres nothign more adorable than wowie eyes!

the first one with your man was the one that gave it away for me...:D

Edit to add: gah you beat me to it! lol
i knew it before you said it though! :p

3 ounces at birth should end around 3-3.5lbs full grown, but at 4 days from his lenght i wouldnt be suprised if he gets a little bigger than that...
Hes got a very nice head and chocolates are gorgeous!
from the look of his eyes and ears he could mask up...its not unsual for wowies to have drastic color changes between now and 12 weeks lol.
yay more wowies on the board!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Haha, the size was almost identical to Beau at that age and the head with the little ears.... Paps and Chis look a lot alike at that age.

Congrats on the new baby! How exciting!

S

Squishy22

Thanks guys!

Many more pics will come, trust me. I will be visiting him once a week until I bring him home at about 10/11 weeks old. His dad was 2 pounds and his mamma is 5. The smallest of the litter was 1.3 ounces. :yikes: I didn't want anything TOO small. My last pure bred chihuahua was 4 pounds.

His face is a darker chocolate color than his body. Its too cute. I am curious to see if and how his color might change. That will be exciting.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Oooo he's adorable :D

Cant think of any names now, but I would want to wait until you can kinda see what his personality is :D

S

Squishy22

Oooo he's adorable :D

Cant think of any names now, but I would want to wait until you can kinda see what his personality is :D
I was thinking the same thing as well.

I like the name "Moe" but it sounds too much like "No". LOL. I don't want my dogs to get confused....

ACooper

Awww! Congrats! I saw your avatar, and I had to look through your posts because I knew right away it was a chi :D
SAME! I didn't know it was a chi, but I saw the avatar and wondered if you got a new baby!

Congrats, he looks cute!

Members online

No members online now.