Teeny and The Perv . . . er . . . Blue

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
:rofl1: just watch your paws...:rofl1:

they are too darned adorable together!! And Blue...he is just stunning!

Awww, I love the dancing one. And the one where Teeny is "smiling" at him. Very cute! So when is Blue coming home with you?

Awww, I love the dancing one. And the one where Teeny is "smiling" at him. Very cute! So when is Blue coming home with you?
It's been a very touchy subject in the house since Wally passed so I've avoided the subject recently. But this weekend I'll approach it again and HOPEFULLY I can take him home within the next couple of weeks.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Aww, they are so adorable! Teeny is gorgeous too! It's been a while since I've seen any body shots of her.

ACooper

I know how teeny feels...........you think they want to talk/play/be friends and it turns out that isn't what they were thinking AT ALL! :eek: hahahahahahaha

They look outstanding!

Aww, they are so adorable! Teeny is gorgeous too! It's been a while since I've seen any body shots of her.
Yeah she is starting to get JACKED! Even in the past few weeks she is continuing to fill out. With her third heat coming in the next 3-4 weeks I really think she's going to beef out a bit more. My baby's got back ;)

Members online

No members online now.