Winter glove suggestions

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Looking to actually purchase a NICE pair of gloves this year instead of buying another cheap pair that won't hold up to a Minnesota winter.

I'd like a pair of really warm gloves, without the huge bulk of most really warm gloves, lol. If I could find a pair that I could keep on to tie poop bags and treat Frodo with, that would be ideal!

Though I'm considering switching to squeeze cheese for the duration of the winter to avoid having to take gloves off when I need to reward Frodo. Because once the gloves come off, no matter how long I am outside, my hands will not warm up again in any of the gloves I have worn previously.

TIA!

monkeys23

I have some deerskin leather gloves lined with Thinsulate from Cabela's that are not bulky at all and very, very warm!

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Check out a tack store if you want good quality, not bulky gloves! They usually have some kind of grippies on the palm, so good for leashes too :) I like Roeckls. The polartecs are incredibly warm, comfortable, and so thin. The leather winter ones are beautiful too.

I scored a pair of Isotoners on sale last winter, with a thin, warm lining (Thinsulate, maybe?) and . . . little rubber tips on a couple of fingers of each hand to facilitate using electronic equipment -- or hanging onto treats or poop bags easily. They also have driving grips so they hang onto a leash handily. And they're washable.

I don't think these are lined, but you get the idea. :) http://www.amazon.com/Spandex-Condu...d=1354738338&sr=8-2&keywords=isotoners+gloves

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
As a ski instructor I live outside..

While I have a billion pairs including ones from tack stores and the like.. I'm a mittens person. And am a burton gortex mitten devotee.

MicksMom

Try those glove/mitten things- they're like gloves with the fingertips cut off and have a mitten flap over your fingers. I bought my first pair when I had 1st grade recess so I could tie shoes.

Members online

No members online now.