Soccer Outfit pics *3*

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Ok, so these are the 3 pics the person who emailed me took. They are getting other pics from the other people who took random pics of Lucas throughout the games he was mascot for. He got a shirt from one of the girls to show he was their mascot and a medal. I wish they weren't so small though :/

**yes he was off leash for most of the games**

Kase

Oh that last pic is a keeper! His face is so knowing and just plain adorable! He looks so proud and so he should, he was such a special guy!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Oh that last pic is a keeper! His face is so knowing and just plain adorable! He looks so proud and so he should, he was such a special guy!
Other than the fact that he has eye gunk, was dirty (probably from playing with the other dogs and people in the rain is my guess :rolleyes: ) and I don't like the look of that collar bunched up because of his puffy fur, but otherwise it's good :p LOL

He was such an attention hog at those games! While the girls where playing he'd go over to the ones that where waiting on the side lines to make sure they where OK lol One girl got a bloddy nose one time and instead of being in the way he went and laid next to her and just stayed next to her. It was cute. :)

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Here's 3 more that where sent to me. These ones are obviously not from such a great camera lol

*turtle neck* lol That's (one of) the little girl(s) who loved him. :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
He is so cool in that photo. I am glad you have these BBlues!!!!!!!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Thanks guys! :)

Such great memories of a special time.
Very much so. :) I'm thinking of maybe framing his shirt and making a little memory box thing. Like they do with sports players jerseys.

He is so cool in that photo. I am glad you have these BBlues!!!!!!!
Me too Smkie, thanks! :) I can't wait to see the rest!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I think that's a fantastic idea. Really special pictures
Thanks! :)

I think doing the framing is a perfect idea . . .

*sniffs* I miss Lucas . . . .
Me too :(

those are great I agree that the framing idea is great
Thanks. :)

I haven't been able to really do any kind of memorial for him. Even in mediums I usually do ok in, I just couldn't get anything started. But this really seems to be just the thing I was looking for! :) I think I can actually get this done. Yay!

Members online

No members online now.