how about the leveled town in texas?

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.

LOL , TO FUNNY , Glad you can come to a thread about a tragedy to laugh at a mistake I made. GREAT job there. KEEP it up please , you are letting everyone know exactly what kind of person you are. I already know and have told you . Thanks for proving me right , now have a nice day. The topic is helping this town , not snide pics because you hate me.

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
It's been established that they are two different places, not sure why it needs repeating.

My heart breaks for this town, I am horrified by this. It probably is an accident, and I do wonder what the ultimate cause was. I'm not sure which would be worse, the company knowing there were safety issues and ignoring them or the plant just blowing uo without warning.

crazedACD

This is very sad too..I don't think anyone's pushing it off compared to the Marathon thing. I feel for everyone involved :(. This year has been horrible so far...

LOL , TO FUNNY , Glad you can come to a thread about a tragedy to laugh at a mistake I made. GREAT job there. KEEP it up please , you are letting everyone know exactly what kind of person you are. I already know and have told you . Thanks for proving me right , now have a nice day. The topic is helping this town , not snide pics because you hate me.
I don't know, dude. You came into a thread and said there was a "crazy" coincidence. If the thread is about helping the town that was a pretty.. not helpful thing to contribute. I'm not too in the loop on long burning rivalries here, so all I gotta say is fact check before you say something and these things won't happen in the first place.

Did any one see this? A man witnesses the Boston bombing and flew home to witness this tragedy: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/19/joe-berti-boston-bomb-west-texas-explosion

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
My dog/horsey friends on Facebook who live/work or are racing horses at lone star park & have ranches there but I notice that there are a bunch of scratches on the race cards & not everyone I know is on Facebook ... How everyone is ok :(

I also hope this was just is a horrible accident & not another attack ... On top of that ... On the news they said that a "suspicious item" was found on the steps of city hall in San Antonio :( WTF IS GOING ON?!?!

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
I don't know, dude. You came into a thread and said there was a "crazy" coincidence. If the thread is about helping the town that was a pretty.. not helpful thing to contribute. I'm not too in the loop on long burning rivalries here, so all I gotta say is fact check before you say something and these things won't happen in the first place.

Did any one see this? A man witnesses the Boston bombing and flew home to witness this tragedy: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/19/joe-berti-boston-bomb-west-texas-explosion

Yeah long standing she hates me i hate her. we are bitches to each other.

as for me being wrong , I thought they where the same place and posted the first thing I thought of , That they could be linked because sleeper cells are common , ow never mind what ever , It is obvious what I thought.

Any way yes I did see that and believe that man has someone looking over him for sure.

Seems That Willie Nelson had a birthday concert scheduled for the 28th and is now making it a benefit. He grew up right outside of West.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/04/19/nelson-to-hold-benefit-for-texas-blast-victims/

here is a article from the red cross on who they are helping right now , Boston , West and Flooding victims in the MidWest. Donate what you can They do such a great job.

http://www.redcross.org/news/press-release/Red-Cross-Responding-Across-US-to-Explosions-Flooding
it gives links to other sites to donate on also.

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
My dog/horsey friends on Facebook who live/work or are racing horses at lone star park & have ranches there but I notice that there are a bunch of scratches on the race cards & not everyone I know is on Facebook ... How everyone is ok :(

I also hope this was just is a horrible accident & not another attack ... On top of that ... On the news they said that a "suspicious item" was found on the steps of city hall in San Antonio :( WTF IS GOING ON?!?!
I hope all is well also , the suspicous packages all around are driving me batty , there where 4 in the last week around the metro area.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I hope all is well also , the suspicous packages all around are driving me batty , there where 4 in the last week around the metro area.
The thing to remember is, just like after 9/11, everybody is on heightened alert right now. Things that would otherwise make a small note in the local paper - like bomb threats that result in clearing out a building, or a suspicious package in a public place, or mailed to an official - is now fodder to become national news.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Me too ... the suspicious package or whatever it was, was either a hoax or people being jumpy.

I am getting worried because our cities yearly fiesta celebration ... Which those who are familiar with the San Antonio area know this is a big deal ... I hope some nasty person doesn't get a sick idea from what happened in Boston.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I would be shocked if the plant explosion was a result of criminal/terrorist activity. (I work on policies for the largest Ag insurer in the country, so by default I've learned a lot about how dangerous farm and ag operations can be... and fertilizer plants are NOT safe places.)

Members online

No members online now.