Job vibes?

Dogs6

Plus One
Ive just sent off an email enquiring about my first "proper" job. It's a summer job at boarding kennels with on-sure accommodation which means I get to move out for the summer!!! :D My mum was in tears but I'm really excited about it!

Vibes that I get a response back and hopefully get the job??

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Good luck!!! My 1st job was in a boarding kennels too! Very hard work, but lots of doggies to look at :p

Dogs6

Plus One
Chaz vibes at work again! I got an email back offering me the job!! Only problem is now that it's actually a possiblity I'm terrified lol.

Dogs6

Plus One
Thanks everyone!! We're going down to have a look sometime next week. My mums been in tears almost constantly lol.

However I told my current boss, whose horses I look after and she isn't thrilled she's told me she was planning on bringing another horse down for me to work with over summer and since I was looking for another job she's going to ask her friend who's a vet if he'll give me a job. If he will then fantastic!! If not its no biggie because I've got this lined up and I'll just have to work with Amber over winter. I have a funny feeling he might offer me a job though. My boss tends to get her own way lol.

Members online

No members online now.