The Puppies an the bucket

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
It still early here but still after the pups were awake and Roxy was ready to go outside we decided to bring the puppies as well. Their wasent a water bucket laying on its side in the yard. The puppies had the best time investigating it and in the end ended up all of them passing out inside the bucket lol. Roxy spends less time with them and just comes back every few hours to nurse them. Their on their meat balls and a mix of pablum with some ground of Innova in it where it is a thick yet watery paste that they can lap up. Sometimes i I strip some meat from a meaty bone and just shred it even thinner and add it into the mix so they get even more raw introduced to their diet. Their happy healthy and fat. I know no pictures with this post im wanting to get alot of them together and then post them all together but you will have them i promise i have just been really busy. I allow Roxy to sleep away from the puppies now during the day because she needs the rest and they swarm her when she is around like "feed us feed us now!!!!!". She has started nursing them standing up in the welping box making them stand more of course and just strengthen those little puppy legs. Though they do run and play and wrestle now im starting to see play bows!!!!!

I have alot of excited future owners calling almost everyday asking how their puppy is lol. Gives me a reality check that their not all staying and as soon as they hit 12 weeks I have to say good bye. But I know its for the best I can't keep them all. Also anouther quick update they are already starting to get the hang of potty training. The first trip outside they watch their mummy go potty it was cute because a few were cocking their little heads to the side. The second and third they pee'd almost right when they hit that grass like smkie said lol it is really cute they go but at the same time they stick those little heads up in the air and sniff and squint their little eyes. Its just so great :D .

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i think you are absolutely the most repsonsible breeder i have ever had the priviledge to meet..you gotta get that book together gurl so we can get it out to the world!!!!! YOu set the standard and maybe others will follow!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
smkie said:
i think you are absolutely the most repsonsible breeder i have ever had the priviledge to meet..you gotta get that book together gurl so we can get it out to the world!!!!! YOu set the standard and maybe others will follow!
I definetly agree with smkie!! Your a great breeder Pits! And those puppies sound soooo cute and like so much fun!! Can't wait for the pics!

gapeach

Big Mutts
Thanks so much for sharing your puppies with us Love4Pits, I so look forward to hearing about them all the time and especially the pics. :D I agree here too, I wish all breeders loved their dogs like you do.

Barb04

Super Moderator
So glad to hear they are doing well. They sound like characters. I agree, you are a responsible breeder.

Debi

I never tire of hearing about the puppies....I, too, can't wait to see them!!! And, I agree....you are the BEST, Pits! :)

I agree. Your dogs are bred to do what they were originally bred to do, and they're well-taken care of. If you ever do write a book, I'll definitely read it, LOL!

mrose_s

BusterLove
i agree with Smkie, you have these puppies on the straight and narrow and you know they all have great homes, thats what breeding is about, not forcing out as many dogs as you can for the sake of profit.

Members online

No members online now.