Rug Powders??

Maxy24

I used some of that, it's made for pet smell and has a golden retriever and a cat on the front of the box. I always think it makes it smell worse but I could just be picky. I don't like the smell of backing soda so it seems too strong to me, it does get rid of pet smells though.

A

Angel Chicken

I'm HUGE on how my house smells. It can't smell nasty in any way... if it does, I'm on a personal mission to find the smell.

Going Offtopic for a tec...

My house smelled like pee. I had no flippin' clue why, but it REEKED of pee. So, I began to think that Kona had been peeing somewhere like she did when she was a pup. So I go on my search, and find the smell is coming from the kids bedroom.
So, I brought out my webcam with wireless built in and hooked it up, so I could catch Kona in the act.

Well, it turned out that it wasn't Kona. I was sitting here "on patrol" (watching the live feed from the cam on my laptop), and I see my oldest boy go in between the two beds in there, pull his pants down, and start peeing all over my carpet. I could have crapped my pants. I was so disgusted! I immediately went in there, removed him, and stuck him in the bathroom. The boys had been peeing in there all along. I have absolutely no clue why, but they decided their bedroom was also a bathroom.

It literally took 2 months of daily vaccing, using the sprinkle stuff, and 6, yes, I said 6, carpet shampoos to get that smell out. When I go to shampoo the carpet, I STILL smell it in there on occasion. If it hadn't of been for the smelly good sprinkley stuff, my carpet would still reek of child pee.

Anywho, it is safe for pets. I use this on a daily basis to keep my house smelling good.

bubbatd

Wow !!! I sure wouldn't have been a happy camper !!! I think it's just regular baking soda with perfume ...... brush in regular , let stand and vacuum .

Members online

No members online now.