I want another puppy!

BostonBanker

You are all crazy, puppies are terrible. I'm making a list here, and if I ever want another dog from a breeder I'm going to ship the puppy to one of you for raising
Cheers. I am not sure I will EVER want another puppy. I have had a few friends who were around for all of Gusto-hood, and one of them said to me "I really think you should be open to a puppy again; some of them do actually sleep, you know."

I am a huge fan of other people's puppies, that go home with them.

joce

I've been having serious puppy fever lately. But baby is coming and its best to put it of even though I miss having a dog that's mine and not the husbands :(

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
You are all crazy, puppies are terrible. I'm making a list here, and if I ever want another dog from a breeder I'm going to ship the puppy to one of you for raising :p
I have straight up tried to figure out how to make this into a job I can do. "I will take your puppy and raise it to 8 months old."
Eight months is about when I get into "okay, this one is good, I can raise another now!!"

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Honestly, Fred is an absolute pain in the arse at the moment, so I just remind myself how it would be with 2 of them :D

He is so vocal, and whines almost constantly for something, anything. I want food, I want loves, I want to go out, I want attention, I want to play. I want up I want what you've got, I want to sleep there.

He's 16 months and just a HUGE puppy :D

I think I just want the excitement of new puppy, picking breeder, picking puppy, getting ready, getting it home, puppy breath :D

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
He is so vocal, and whines almost constantly for something, anything. I want food, I want loves, I want to go out, I want attention, I want to play. I want up I want what you've got, I want to sleep there.

He's 16 months and just a HUGE puppy :D
This is so Penny ..along with insane barking once she gets excited/ thinks there's a mass murder outside.

Oooh get one, get one, get one, get one, get one.

Best. Dogs. Ever :D

Annoying as hell, funny as hell, and zomg like Pringles. Once you pop, you can't stop!
Enabler! :p I'm sure I'll be on here at some point, lamenting my decision to get a GSP puppy while Astro is still in brainless adolescence (which could, to be fair, last for the next 2 years).

In all seriousness, it's just a finances and space issue. Once those are sorted out, I'll put the trigger and I won't be sorry (maybe).

Members online

No members online now.