Graphic Signature Signs..

nicco

Wolfpack
Hi southern girl09.Well seems that people need you.And so do I :D. I hope you don't get upset with all the requests...I wanted to ask you to do a graphic sign for me too.With my 3 pets. And if it's not too much I would like the background in colors of blue (I MAD ABOUT THAT COLOR:d).And in the picture with the 2 cats you'll take only the one in the left.Thanks a lot.Here are my "kids" and here is the link to the 3d picture :d http://www.chazhound.com/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=922&sort=1&cat=500&page=3

Attachments

nicco

Wolfpack
Well...when you want to post a reply, you write a text (bla bla bla :D) and to attach pics just go down with the mouse and you will see, where it is written "Additional Options", a button that says "Manage Attachments" and you click on it and you'll figure out from there
Nicco :D

nicco

Wolfpack
to southern girl09

I've forgotten what you'll write next to my pets' pics. My dog is Amira, my brown cat is Smeagol (from Lord of the rings :D) and my white cat with brown stripes is named Nestorica.
Thanks
Nicco

On my account, it says right under where you right your reply, under posting rules everything is on and it says you may, except it says "you may not post attachments? How do I take that off so I can post attachments?

Barb04

Super Moderator
Could you do one of my family. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Max is the white Anatolian
CJ is the terrier mix
Tiny and Bear are maine coons. Tiny is the larger brown mix.

Members online

No members online now.