I didn't take this cool picture

milos_mommy

But I'm in it. One of my best friends got a new lens for her birthday and we headed to the beach to celebrate. She took this shot:

and this one

It makes me happy to see a bunch of my friends leaping aimlessly in front of the sunset at the beach.

milos_mommy

cool photo.

the people on each end do not look in to it, espeacially the one in red lol
yeah I think that adds to it.

The guy to the left had just landed. The guy to the right is birthday girl's obnoxious, PITA boyfriend. He is so annoying.

I think he's a really fun, nice, cool guy on the inside.

But he thinks he's "cool" or something by acting like he's really antisocial and hates everything. Like we're in 7th grade. I feel like he thinks because he's an artist he has to be all dark and moody and like J.D. Salinger or something, but he's not really like that at all. He always talks about how he doesn't like me, but whenever I invite him to do something he's all eager and excited about it for like four seconds and then remembers he's got to be a misanthrope again.

Like, her dad was trying to take pictures of us eating cupcakes and having fun, and as soon as he took out the camera, julian turned away and refused to smile or look at the camera. it was so friggin rude and her dad is SO sweet and he doesn't mind getting his picture taken because he even models for his little artsy vegan friends.

And his girlfriend is SUPER social, pretty much likes everyone, really enthusiastic about life and stuff, and then if he complains about something she'll do it too for whatever screwed up reason she has.

*end rant*

I like how everyone is so different but united at the same time. Each person has thier own style, but it all fits together.

Members online

No members online now.