Looking for a cute puppy picture

Sch3Dana

Workin' Dog
Hi All,

There are always so many great pictures in this section, I thought I would ask if anyone has one I could use for my website. I am looking for a good shot that depicts "indoor potty training".

I'm thinking maybe an x-pen set up or a puppy sitting on or by his papers, wee pads or litter box. I've looked through my normal clip art site and just can't find anything that is quite right. Does anyone have a good one they might share?

Thanks,

adojrts

Dana
Sorry I don't have a pic but I thought I would share a little story about one of my pups and house training for your amusement.
She was a 6 -7 wk old Jrt pup, winter time and being a smooth coat really didn't want to spend to much time outside in our cold weather.
I would go out with her along with all my other jrts (4-5 at the time) into the fenced backyard, so everyone could 'go'.
Now this pup only weighed about 2 1/2 lbs at the time, she was just a little thing and we of course use to shovel a spot for her outside, considering that the snow was usually much deeper than she was tall.
What this pup did was assume the position of going pee, then she would look to see if I was watching and race towards the back door. She hadn't gone pee from the evidence in the snow..........I would laugh and tell her 'nice try' and wait her out...........at which time she would come back go pee, get a reward and of course the biggest reward for her was going back into the house!!
When she went to her new home and new owners at 10 wks old, I warned them about her 'assuming the position'. They never had a problem but they too thought it was very funny that she would try it, she finally gave up.
Smart puppy.............

M

MyHorseMyRules

Dana
Sorry I don't have a pic but I thought I would share a little story about one of my pups and house training for your amusement.
She was a 6 -7 wk old Jrt pup, winter time and being a smooth coat really didn't want to spend to much time outside in our cold weather.
I would go out with her along with all my other jrts (4-5 at the time) into the fenced backyard, so everyone could 'go'.
Now this pup only weighed about 2 1/2 lbs at the time, she was just a little thing and we of course use to shovel a spot for her outside, considering that the snow was usually much deeper than she was tall.
What this pup did was assume the position of going pee, then she would look to see if I was watching and race towards the back door. She hadn't gone pee from the evidence in the snow..........I would laugh and tell her 'nice try' and wait her out...........at which time she would come back go pee, get a reward and of course the biggest reward for her was going back into the house!!
When she went to her new home and new owners at 10 wks old, I warned them about her 'assuming the position'. They never had a problem but they too thought it was very funny that she would try it, she finally gave up.
Smart puppy.............
My new pup just started trying to fool me like this. With no snow and being in the rainy season, I really have to pay attention.

Members online

No members online now.