The Venting Thread

Barbara!

Guess who I just found out has been cheating on me for three months? Guess who just got off the phone with her now EX-boyfriend and his new girlfriend? That's right, me.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Guess who I just found out has been cheating on me for three months? Guess who just got off the phone with her now EX-boyfriend and his new girlfriend? That's right, me.
I am so sorry, I know how much you were hoping he'd turn it around :(

Here's to a much, much happier new year, for you and the upcoming little one. ((hugs))

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
:(

Use this as fuel to better yours and your baby's future. Cut out the dead weight, and move forward. This really is a new beginning!

crazedACD

You're having a baby! The baby is going to require you to move forward regardless of your opinion on the matter. You don't need to be dwelling on the past, it's done, start working toward the future with your child. My advice..start applying for assistance, subsidized housing, daycare, work programs, anything NOW.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Moving forward doesn't seem like it's going to happen anytime soon.
It certainly won't with that attitude! Regardless of whether you want it to or not, it has to. HAS to.

Start by writing a list. Then decide what is a priority and what isn't. Then work at checking things off the list one by one. You can't do everything all at once.

Think about who can help you. Not people you have to like, but people who have a vested interest in you and your baby. Ie, think about how his family can help you too.

You need a plan. Sit down and make plan. Use felt tips and stickers! Just because they always make people feel productive ;)

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
@torch same here it's cold & damp, the winter is usually Texas' rainy season (tho last winter was unusually dry) this winter seems to be making up for it ... Tho I hope we will be rewarded with a good crop of wild flowers this spring.

Yeh, I strongly dislike winter here. It is so depressing. I would take colder temps over all the rain and mud.
The one thing you can expect from the weather here is the unexpected. We may have a week of 70 degree weather in January, and then, like happened one year, get a big snow dump the first week in April.

Or we may never get any real winter at all.

I've had roses blooming in January.

FG167

Yeh, I strongly dislike winter here. It is so depressing. I would take colder temps over all the rain and mud.
I thought it would be better than MI...I'm pretty sad about it. At least in MI the grey skies come with snow instead of this extremely depressing rain :( And I play outside all winter long in snow with the dogs, this is not weather I want to even step outside in...

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
@torch sounds like Houston's weather after living there for a couple of years I am convinced that ppl were never meant to live there. It always rains, in summer it's so hot you are soaking wet just going to & from your car (tho that doesn't bother me too much) in winter it's damp, cold & as I mentioned before it RAINS. ALL. THE. TIME.

In the SA area we might have a semi-rainy winter but its mostly a dry climate here & when it rains it smells so nice, like wet earth, when it rains in Houston it smells like a swamp :/

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
My hours have been drastically cut at work, and I'm really upset over it. When I asked for more hours they were really rude about it, too. I now work 2 hours every morning and 2 hours in the evenings two days a week. So 14hrs a week. I'm really upset, and am going to have to get another job, now.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.