I was attacked by a Chow Chow!!!

kitcatak

Chow Chow Lover
Ok, he is only 5 weeks old and he was playing, but I had to share!! lol I always hear "bad chow" stories from people, so I had to contribute. I am going to visit the puppies again tomorrow and I hope I get "attacked" again!!!

Here is the picture of the baby that attacked me. He is the brother to my baby Leo, the puppy in my signature!

J

jsnider

Ha!!! She's a wimp!

I've been puppy sitting this wretched "gang" of hellions (including Buzz)! They DE-PANTSED ME LAST NIGHT!!!!! LOL! Not to mention night before last when they jumped me.... puppies in my hair, on my sleeves, attached to my toes... I'm TOTALLY tramatized!

Becca_

chowchow
lol, well that little thing can attack me anytime you want to send him my way. What a cutie! And might I add very vicious looking!

Becca_

chowchow
lol. I put on a dress last weekend, first time Gracie has seen me in a dress. I wear jeans or shorts. She kept going after my skirt.
I'm going to add my vicious monster here too. Dont let that face fool you, the pug is the one that is vicious!

Last edited:
J

jsnider

Oh no... I won't be fooled. You can see it in their eyes.... The little beasts are TERROR WITH PAWS!!! Mighty SKIRT KILLER!!!!!

jsnider said:
I've been puppy sitting this wretched "gang" of hellions (including Buzz)! They DE-PANTSED ME LAST NIGHT!!!!! LOL! Not to mention night before last when they jumped me.... puppies in my hair, on my sleeves, attached to my toes... I'm TOTALLY tramatized!
LOL! Doesn't get any better than that, does it?? :p Great thread...

J

jsnider

Nope Elin.... I was laughing so hard I cried! There is NOTHING BETTER than all those waggly tails and puppy dances!

I remember the days with puppies when trying to just walk across the room was a feat. Puppies latched onto your shoes untying your shoelaces, puppies up your pantlegs and hanging on tight on the outside, too... LOL.

kitcatak

Chow Chow Lover
I know. Leo will be my first puppy so I am glad that I get to see the whole gang and know what has been going on in their little lives. They are just so darn adorable!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
It sounds like small dog daycare. :) You can't walk without all the dogs trying to get you to play with them, or they're all jumping up wanting attention and all of them love to pull on my leashes. And my Casey is back and in fine form! She's this great little English Bulldog, probably the best example of the breed I've met yet, and her favorite thing is to grab a Kong or a rope toy and plant herself in between your legs. She just begs for you to play tug with her.

J

jsnider

Day 3 of being held hostage by the Chow Gang:

They want me for their Poop Slave. That is all I am to them. A chew toy and a poop slave. Their psychological torture is horrendous... they are turning me into Patty Hurst. Yes, I am beginning to love my captours. I am so torn, or... is that my socks and pants that are torn....?

Sheba

I W A L R
jsnider said:
Day 3 of being held hostage by the Chow Gang:

They want me for their Poop Slave. That is all I am to them. A chew toy and a poop slave. Their psychological torture is horrendous... they are turning me into Patty Hurst. Yes, I am beginning to love my captours. I am so torn, or... is that my socks and pants that are torn....?
LOL!!!!!!!!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh no, I hope you can break free from being a poop slave. Maybe there's another unknowing person who can be put on poop duty. I'd go back to being licked by those little ones and taking that abuse they give you instead.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh no, I hope you can break free from being a poop slave. Maybe there's another unknowing person who can be put on poop duty. I'd go back to being licked by those little ones and taking that abuse they give you instead of poop duty.

Members online