New Golden Puppy

Zoom

Twin 2.0
He's adorable but I would recommend against getting a second puppy so soon. You're going to have your hands full with this guy on his own, not to mention he makes dog #3!

Quite the chunker-cuddle monkey though!

mrose_s

BusterLove
He's pretty cute.

I know one breeder that breeds AmStaffs, she had 2 girls she was waiting to come into season to get pups from, ofcourse they came in the same time so she bred both hoping she'd get something nice to choose from, both litters were born within a couple of weeks of each other and both were big litters for the breed. She had something like 26 puppies to look after and had terrible trouble choosing what to keep.
I have decided if I ever end up with an AmStaff, I would love to contact her about it.

Personally though, I like to see dogs being worked if not shown, one or the other. I don't agree with breeding only for temperment and health in most breeds.

goldiefur

He's adorable but I would recommend against getting a second puppy so soon. You're going to have your hands full with this guy on his own, not to mention he makes dog #3!

Quite the chunker-cuddle monkey though!
Yeah I'm rethinking it.;) I think I have a serious case of puppy fever.:rofl1:

goldiefur

He's pretty cute.

I know one breeder that breeds AmStaffs, she had 2 girls she was waiting to come into season to get pups from, ofcourse they came in the same time so she bred both hoping she'd get something nice to choose from, both litters were born within a couple of weeks of each other and both were big litters for the breed. She had something like 26 puppies to look after and had terrible trouble choosing what to keep.
I have decided if I ever end up with an AmStaff, I would love to contact her about it.

Personally though, I like to see dogs being worked if not shown, one or the other. I don't agree with breeding only for temperment and health in most breeds.
26 puppies!:yikes: I wonder if she had help with them? I know our breeder has people that work for her they also run a dairy farm so I imagine they have quite a few people on hand.

bubbatd

I always registered my pups . Pride , I guess . It was nice to see even CGC and TDI s after their names .

Members online

No members online now.