The Venting Thread

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I am regretting my decision to not get more litter for the rat cage, now I can't get any until Friday and won't likely get a change to do the change until Saturday, mrrg.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I am regretting my decision to not get more litter for the rat cage, now I can't get any until Friday and won't likely get a change to do the change until Saturday, mrrg.
Well that was kind of silly of you.

This weekend when we went grocery shopping I made sure to grab a personal stuffed crust pepperoni Digiorno pizza. I worked until 9pm tonight so I wanted to ensure I had something to eat when I got home, ya know? Well my brother was a big jerkwad and ate it for lunch today!!! WHY!!

I walked around my house in a panic trying to find something else I could eat that would be tasty and not a pain to make. I finally settled on mac & cheese but it doesn't taste as good as the pizza would have, with its delicious mozzarella stuffed crust. :(

Also, it appears that it might be a while before I get either a Saturday or Sunday off. Which is mighty depressing.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Well that was kind of silly of you.

This weekend when we went grocery shopping I made sure to grab a personal stuffed crust pepperoni Digiorno pizza. I worked until 9pm tonight so I wanted to ensure I had something to eat when I got home, ya know? Well my brother was a big jerkwad and ate it for lunch today!!! WHY!!

I walked around my house in a panic trying to find something else I could eat that would be tasty and not a pain to make. I finally settled on mac & cheese but it doesn't taste as good as the pizza would have, with its delicious mozzarella stuffed crust. :(

Also, it appears that it might be a while before I get either a Saturday or Sunday off. Which is mighty depressing.
I beg to differ ... I love Mac & cheese ... Tho I think cici's pizza hit a home run when they invented Mac & cheese pizza ;)

Lyzelle

Worst part about spending Thanksgiving alone? Don't even get any good food out of it.
I'm sitting here smelling my neighbors kitchen and it's terrible. Can't call anywhere, because everything is closed.

Couldn't anyway, because I don't want to spend the money. Imagine that.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Thanks guys, its probably just the flu or something, she has liquids coming our of both ends. If I let her in the back, she goes in a certain spot and gets covered in burrs. So every 15 minutes I'm running her out in the front. Fasting her for 24 hours, and we'll see where we are tomorrow. Ready with subq fluids in case it's needed, we'll see.

Members online

No members online now.