is my dog not right in the head?

RoxyBoxer

we are at my moms and roxy just pooped in the kitchen while my grandmother was sitting at the table and we were all in the computer room 10 FEET AWAY!!!!!!! she has been pooping near us lately ALL the time...4 times in the past 3 days. we have started caging her again but she has NEVER done this ever ever ever even as a puppy...she would go on the floor but always by the door or by accident. but right in front of us?? we just got a new kitten to maybe she is jealous??? but to be this bad???

Twilight

Boxer Rescue
I think now is gthe time to get a behaviourist in, something is abvously upsetting her to make her change like this
even if the behaviourist is just to assess her, they will give you the best advice ever and then you will be able to sort the problems youself,
BUT, do make sure you get a reccomended behaviourist.

bubbatd

I can understand a dog marking an area.. but not taking a poop ! Something's bothering her. Don't scold and go slowly....she may be asking for more attention.

RoxyBoxer

as for the health problem..she is under alot of stress I guess from the kitty and me being to tired to go for our walks all the time. she still gets exercised just not always by me though. plus she is in heat and I know I never felt very good (im pregnant now lol so it all seems a thing of the past) We are getting rid of kitty and hopefully by november we will be in a bigger place!!!

RoxyBoxer

we got kitty about 4 days ago and roxy hasnt been the same since...trying to adjust her to new things to kind of see how she reacts im going to have a little boy in december so i was wondering how roxy would feel not being completely number one...even though I dont pay that much attention to the cat.

Poor kitty . . . I hope you've found a good home for her.

Roxy being in heat explains a lot . . . They can get every bit as crazy as we do, lol! Shiva's a real pain when she's in season. Kharma's not nearly as bad, but she gets her delicate widdle feelings hurt so easily :rolleyes:

RoxyBoxer

as for the kitty...well I dont really like it. but i just ignore it. whereas my boyfriend is in love with it or something. He named it Jetta (he loves volkswagen cars) and gives it a place on his pillow at night. It doesnt bother me so much anymore. Its a him as well. *Sigh* I guess kitty is taking a trip to the vet soon to get snipped and get his shots in order.

Members online

No members online now.