Male dog names?

Toller_08

Thanks guys! I've written down a few on my list... now to see if anyone else likes them. :)

For those that asked for pictures, the only ones I have are from when they were 3 days old. I have a bunch of new ones, but since I'm not at home I can't upload them.

Here he is though:

The other red boy has a little too much white on his chest unfortunately, and since I'm hoping to be able to show ours, taking that one wasn't really an option. We'll take the above puppy regardless of how he turns out conformation wise though, unless his temperament isn't suitable for us... which isn't much of a concern as most of her boys all have nice, even temperaments.

Magnum? So Sue's the breeder? Congrats. Send pics!

Yes, she is. My mom had said no more dogs this year after losing Winston, but then she went over to Sue's just to visit puppies... and decided that another boy would fit in well. So she talked to Sue about it and that was that. For once I had nothing to do with it, lol.

Gypsydals

OMG hes so cute. What is it with Red dobies as tiny babies?? His ears are so tiny compared to a Dals ears.

Members online

No members online now.