Chochi attacked my mom.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I just want to say I'm so sorry for what happened and hope your mom heals quickly.

You just can't imagine the number of bite cases that I go to that are directly attributed to people who mimic Cesar Milan. This is exactly the reason that this man and others like him must be taken off of the air.
Not likely to happen as it's supposedly NGC's highest rated show. It's all about ratings ... more so now that there's so many new channels on cable and satellite. It's an epidemic and not just the Millan show ... kids are imitating reality shows like Jacka$$ too.

Certainly agree though that advising people to physically confront aggressive dogs is just asking for bites/attacks to happen. NGC points to the "don't try this at home" disclaimers but that's just insane. Such disclaimers are usually in small print and maybe flashed during a show only once. Besides, why have an instructional-type show and seriously expect people are NOT going to try it themselves at home? Of course they will!! :rolleyes:

But I doubt it's going off the air anytime soon ... not unless the ratings drop.

Tahla9999

I am not going to put the blame on Ceaser. Before the show starts, there is always a warning for these type of things.

I was very upset to hear yesterday that they had put Chochi to sleep before the seven days were over, but they said that he was way too aggressive. We made a memorial for him.

And also, I was surprise to hear the news that my dad did not only give us a free puppy from that breeder, but he also gave some else another free pup from that same litter. It was a female and that female also severally attacked their owner's hand.

My mom is doing find and her hand is almost done healing. Thank you all for your condolences.

Here is my memorial.

I am so sorry for your loss! :(

We had to have a husky mix of ours put to sleep. We found her as a stray, and she was pregnant to boot. She was fine with us, but she would growl aggressively at my friends. And she also killed two of our dogs. (One we at first thought was an accident, but the second time was her being extremely jealous of another dog.). She was never the same..and we had to have her euthanized.

sprintime

So sorry it had to end this way but be certain of one thing...this dog was not healthy in mind or soul. His life was filled with demons that he could not fight off...he is finally at peace where he will no longer suffer.

Members online

No members online now.