Secret Santa 2011 Wish List

SaraB

Dog's Name: Classic
Dog's Breed: Great Dane
Clothing/Collar Size: XXL (lol) 22" collar size
Favourite Treat: Any, no diet restrictions (antlers and pizzles are always a hit)
Favourite Toy: Tennis balls and tougher toys, softies will be appreciated and loved though!
Treats they cannot have: Rawhides
Toys they won't use: None!
Anything else!: His color is lime green. :)

Dog's Name: Zuma
Dog's Breed: Border collie/acd mix
Clothing/Collar Size: Collar size 13"
Favourite Treat: Any! (antlers and pizzles are always a hit)
Favourite Toy: Any kind of tug. Pretty much any toy would be appreciated.
Treats they cannot have: Rawhides
Toys they won't use: None!
Anything else!: Her color is pink. :)

Saeleofu

Dog's Name: Gavroche
Dog's Breed: Boxer
Clothing/Collar Size: Neck is 14.5"; he's 22" long and 52 lbs for clothing for *usually* size large, but depends on style/etc
Favourite Treat: Bully sticks
Favourite Toy: Things that squeak, preferably stuffed things that squeak; jolly ball
Treats they cannot have: anything with grain, BHA/BHT, ethoxyquin, soy, cooked bones
Toys they won't use: tennis balls, nylabones/artificial chews
Anything else!: he loooooooves food; he doesn't really need a collar as he's getting an Ella's Lead collar soon :) He looks great in anything, but he looks REALLY good in various shades of green

Dog's Name: Logan
Dog's Breed: Smooth Collie
Clothing/Collar Size: Neck is 16"; he doesn't really wear clothes
Favourite Toy: skinneez or similar unstuffed things
Treats they cannot have: anything with grain, BHA/BHT, ethoxyquin, soy, cooked bones
Toys they won't use: he'll use just about anything but destroys most things in minutes; cannot have any nylabones other than the hardest ones and even then I'd rather use an antler or something
Anything else!: His colors are red for trials and green for working

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Dog's Name: Izzy
Dog's Breed: Probably Border Collie Retriever mix
Clothing/Collar Size: She's 50lb but rather skinny, built like a BC Her coat is an XL but She's not more than 25 inches at the shoulder. Collar around 15in.
Favourite Toy: Any rope or fleece tug as well as stuffed or unstuffed fuzzy toys
Treats they cannot have: things with grain give her gross eyeboogers
Toys they won't use: Rubber ball type toys, she doesn't really fetch much but she likes tennis balls
Anything else!: She's getting more used to frisbees but her last one got broken dog sitting so a floppy frisbee would be cool.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Dog's Name: Summer
Dog's Breed: Papillon
Clothing/Collar Size: small/x small usually. They're both kind of hard to fit in clothes so I don't buy them unless I can try them on. Collar 10-12 inches and <3/4 inch wide usually works well.
Favourite Treat: anything food-like
Favourite Toy: None, she does not play with toys. She likes nylabones ok.
Treats they cannot have: rawhides
Toys they won't use: everything
Anything else!: Summer likes chewies and food, not so much of a toy playing kind of dog.

Dog's Name: Mia
Dog's Breed: Papillon
Clothing/Collar Size: same as above
Favourite Treat: anything
Favourite Toy: kong x small squeaker tennis balls. We can never have enough. She'll do anything for them and tends to destroy them rather fast so I'm always buying more. She also loves cat toys (you know the ones on a string). If you could find a sturdier cat toy, that'd be GREAT! Also likes skinneez and puzzle toys. She also loves toys that make obnoxious noises over toys that don't make noise.
Treats they cannot have: same
Toys they won't use: anything hard rubber (like a cuz) or plastic that doesn't have a place to hide food in. Balls other than the x small Kong squeakers. She'sa ball snob.
Anything else!: nit that I can think of

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Dog's Name: Daisy
Dog's Breed: basset hound
Clothing/Collar Size: 16-17" collar I think. medium or large, depending upon brand... she's 35lbs
Favourite Treat: anything edible is cool :)
Favourite Toy: She doesn't really play with toys, lol
Treats they cannot have: n/a
Toys they won't use: she won't use any ;)

Dog's Name: Lizzy
Dog's Breed: Plott
Clothing/Collar Size: 14.5 or 15" collar, med-lg clothes depending (she's ~45lbs?)
Favourite Treat: Anything
Favourite Toy: recently she's into stuffies, but Rage just steals all her toys anyway.
Treats they cannot have: the EVO red meat treats - she just doesn't do well with red meat stuff.
Toys they won't use: she's not terribly playful ;)

Dog's Name: Rage
Dog's Breed: Plott
Clothing/Collar Size: 16" collar, no clothes ;)
Favourite Treat: loves everything
Favourite Toy: loves almost everything but stuffed things that squeak are our favorite
Treats they cannot have: n/a
Toys they won't use: n/a

SarahHound

Dog's Name: Todd
Dog's Breed: Greyhound (aged 11)
Clothing/Collar Size: He takes a UK size medium collar, around 14.5inches. He really doesn't need another collar though.
Favourite Treat: Anything, he is not fussy, he will enjoy anything he is given!
Favourite Toy: He's not interested in toys anymore.
Treats they cannot have: Nothing, he's allowed everything but not a big fan of rawhide
Toys they won't use: Most toys, he's a bit boring in his old age!
Anything else: Can't think of anything. He's pretty easy going, loves treats, and will have an occasional snuggle with something fluffy.

Dog's Name: Lucy
Dog's Breed: Greyhound (aged 2)
Clothing/Collar Size: 13.5inches. Would prefer 1.5inch width collars if sending any. She's not actually got her own collar yet, so it would be nice.
Favourite Treat: Anything, she really will eat anything!
Favourite Toy: Fluffy, Stuffy, Furry, anything soft really. She will play with harder toys if she sees another dog play with them, though she definitely prefers soft ones with a squeaker.
Treats they cannot have: She can have anything.
Toys they won't use: Balls and hard toys.
Anything else: No clothes please, she isn't a clothing dog. Her favourite colours are green, orange, yellow and pink.

Dog's Name: Ceitidh
Dog's Breed: Saluki x Greyhound (aged 10 weeks as of 10th November 2011).
Clothing/Collar Size: Puppy
Favourite Treat: Anything lamb or turkey flavoured.
Favourite Toy: Anything soft, teddies, stuffed animals etc. Puppy toys preferable.
Treats they cannot have: She doesn't like Nylabones.
Toys they won't use: She likes everything, but especially soft rattles.
Anything else: She would prefer smaller sized treats.

I also have 2 older cats (who like treats but not toys, unless they are catnip, which sends them wild!), 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pigs and 1 dwarf hamster. My person doesn't have to send anything for the animals other than the dogs, I just thought as others had included this info, I would

Hillside

Original Twin
Dog's Name: Saga
Dog's Breed: Doberman
Clothing/Collar Size: 14 inches for collars* *disclaimer* Due to her size, the smallest collar I will put on her is 1 inch wide.** and I don't know her clothing measurements, but she weighs 52 pounds and is 24 inches at the shoulder.
Favourite Treat:The stinkier, the better! She loves those yummy chummy treats or anything with salmon.
Favourite Toy: She loves the latex squeaky toys.
Treats they cannot have:Anything with chicken, it doesn't sit well in her stomach.
Toys they won't use: Normal stuffies, she will rip them to shreds in an instant. the tough ones by Dogzilla and Tuff Tuff hold up pretty well for her though. The Skinneez don't interest her at all.
Anything else!:Saga's colors are a dark pink/magenta and black and brass. She enjoys being as lazy as possible.

Last edited:

GipsyQueen

Dog's Name: Gipsy
Dog's Breed:Labrador
Clothing/Collar Size: Large? I have no idea on the inches - I can measure here over the weekend though
Favourite Treat: She LOVES the freeze dried chicked treats she got from Cali
Favourite Toy: Stuffies. She's very gentle - she hasn't killed one in years.
Treats they cannot have: Nothing fatty - she developed liver problems over the past year, so we try to stick to things like the chicken.
Toys they won't use: She's not to big on plastic squeaky toys.
Anything else: She doesn't wear halters - she hates them with a passion. ;)

Ok, so Sit Stay currently has no interent and can't get on Chaz so she asked me to post her wish list for her.

She said it's not going to be in the exact format at that you guys wanted but it's close!

This won't be the exact wish list format but they're just things to know lol

- Quinn's neck is like 15-16 inches. Please nothing wider than 1.25 inches unless it's tapered.
- I love her in turquoise and like a bright raspberry color but I'm willing to experiment!
- She doesn't wear clothes but collars and bandanas are sweet
- No allergies but I prefer good, healthy treats for her. They don't have to be grain free but they shouldn't have crappy grains and corn!
- I'm dying to try those himalayan cheese chews! I can't find them anywhere here
- She doesn't like Zukes but will eat anything else
- She's really, really tough on toys. Please no stuffies or soft rubber. Tugs and tennis balls are always good
.- As far as I go, I'm pretty easy going. I love nail polish and candy but I'll be thrilled with anything lol
Oh, and in case anyone doesn't know Quinn is an English Shepherd

Members online

No members online now.