My poor lonely baby (kitten pic)

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Here is the only kitten that we have the other ones are in different homes right now. He's still freaked out but came out to explore a little bit ago but Hannah scared the heck out of him and now he's hiding. Although the good news is we can feed him the Evo since we're only feeding one but the bad news is he doesn't seem to like it (hasn't eaten a thing since he came in). I even mixed in some canned food. He seems really gentle though and I think he'll make a good pet (and my allergies aren't acting up either so this is a good sign maybe he can stay).

He doesn't have a name yet but it's definetely a boy, any suggestions?

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Turtle. I have no clue why, I looked at him and thought Turtle (not that he looks like a turtle, that he looks like his name should be turtle :p).

Cute kitty :D

Oh, I have a kitten and she was found outside too. When she was a kitten she LOVED wetfood. He looks like a Tod, our Tom.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Well I think we're going to go with the name Chaos, since he loves to cause Chaos. He is doing much better today. He went to the shelter yesterday (saturday) and they estimate him at about 8-9 weeks old. He got a shot and got wormed yesterday as well. He went in his litterbox all by himself today so I guess that means he knows where to go (hopefully). My allergies haven't acted up yet either (knock on wood) and he even slept on my neck last night and nothing happened I'm still able to breathe and my eyes aren't itchy.

He started eating his dry Evo last night too. I know he was hungry but he just wouldn't eat so I made him eat a piece and then he realized it was good so he ate by himself. He picks at him now and then during the day. I'm keeping up weighing him though to make sure he's gaining weight. I was feeding him purina kitten chow before but when he came in I switched him to Evo so I think he's just going to have to get used to the better food.

He's such a little demon though he loves to play and he'll attack your feet as you walk by. He woke me up at 7 this morning to play. He sat really good for me to so I could cut his nails last night. I have put up a couple signs for him but I plan on screening people very good and also he's getting neutered before he leaves (neuter scooter is going to be around this way pretty soon).

iheartsammy

ME+DOGS=CRAZY
how cute!! Chaos is an awesome name, I'm actully going to name my kitten that when I get it, although people tell me not to because sometimes things like that come true..I still gunna do it though..hehe

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
He's absolutely adorable! Don't worry about his fear of Hannah. He will get into it with her as he gets older, I'm sure. Right now she's AWFULLY big to him.

Members online

No members online now.